iowncrazyhair

Vent & Rant Thread 2019-2020

Owner of Curry, drafted lauri( doing so bad after his first game)+ favors, jrue and mitch rob(I know its f****** fizdale) starting slow, hold onto bacon, dedmon, looney at the first week and missed nunn danuel zeller. Damn

Love waking up to a 4-5 loss due to Yahoo stat changes after I went to bed with what I thought was a 5-3 win. Not

When I bench someone in roto, they go off (shoutout to Conley's 29 point game). When I play them, they either get injured, play well but end up getting a 25 game ban, get in foul trouble, dish out more bricks than Pusha T in his discography, get randomly benched and play paltry minutes despite playing well, or, if they do get minutes, just stargaze and do their best Tony Snell impression. What the hell, seriously.

On 10/31/2019 at 12:09 AM, justaguy said:

Update on my 11 cat league:

Steph - Injured

Myles Turner - Injured

Dedmon - relegated to the bench

Jrue, Favors and OPJ all messed up in one way or another. 

Yup - my top 6 picks are hurt or might as well be. What a joke.

Now let's add my main league:

Zach Collins is likely out for the year

John Collins suspended 25 games. I don't know what kind of hex I put on my teams this year, but I apologize to all who share the same players....

My team is a revolving door of knee contusions. Adams, Sabonis, and now PJ Washington. Great.

In a 14 team league with 1 bench spot, no IR spot and a $200 buy in, my first two draft picks were Steph Curry and John Collins.

Oh and I own Sabonis too.

Will Barton is one of my favorite fantasy players, and I dropped him during his toe injury for Brandon Clarke, when I should've dropped Isaiah Thomas. One of the dumbest decisions I've ever made, and every time Barton puts up another solid line it's hard to stay composed

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ChefCurryWitDaPot said:

Spent nearly an hour deciding who I wanted to drop for OG. By then, someone else had picked him up. I try to avoid looking at Raptors box scores now

He's Covington Jr!

7 minutes ago, ChefCurryWitDaPot said:

Spent nearly an hour deciding who I wanted to drop for OG. By then, someone else had picked him up. I try to avoid looking at Raptors box scores now

what a joke OG still in FA pool......8 team league?

Just now, ChefCurryWitDaPot said:

The exact same thing has happened to me with Josh Hart, Will Barton, Jeremy Lamb, and Paul Millsap in the same league this year. Spent a decent amount of time deciding who to pick up and who to drop for him, and you refresh the page after you *finally* made a decision and he's been picked up 3 minutes ago by some doofus whose team doesnt even specialize in the stats the player gets. Infuriating 

3 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

The exact same thing has happened to me with Josh Hart, Will Barton, Jeremy Lamb, and Paul Millsap in the same league this year. Spent a decent amount of time deciding who to pick up and who to drop for him, and you refresh the page after you *finally* made a decision and he's been picked up 3 minutes ago by some doofus whose team doesnt even specialize in the stats the player gets. Infuriating 

You snooze, you lose.

18 minutes ago, kane said:

what a joke OG still in FA pool......8 team league?

This was like during his third game of the season when he really started getting things going. His first 2 games weren't that great 

Traded away DLo and Bojan for Simmons like an idiot because I truly misjudged how efficient DLo would be, and also because I had previously fleeced this guy for Conley and felt bad because it’s his first year playing fantasy. Going to pay for it.

Between random injuries, load management, ESPN's incoherence in applying IR-eligible OUT tags and inane coaching/organizational decisions I'm currently a little frustrated with the myopia this Sunday afternoon heading into an important matchup next week

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1