iowncrazyhair

Vent & Rant Thread 2019-2020

5 minutes ago, Quazza said:

this game can go f--- itself at times hey

73541649_438742787049974_779814199499948

You also won by only 1 dd and 1 steal so be thankful u didnt lose 7-2

• Haha 1

Somehow I beat the guy who is leading the league, last week. This week he would've absolutely slaughtered me. He doesn't even have overly nice players but every one is putting up solid stats while the high round picks are putting up duds. Got me strategizing how to beat him in the future 

Edited by WhiskerFrisker

2 minutes ago, Sfektz said:

You also won by only 1 dd and 1 steal so be thankful u didnt lose 7-2

please don't ruin my vent  with your glass half full can do attitude

• Haha 1

Was down 1-8, turnovers only winning cat with Curry Turner Bagley on my team. Opponent had a comfortable lead in all cats so he sat his players today. Lost 0-9 as a result as I got 15 turnovers today. Maaan what a week.

• Haha 1

I was up by about 200 points.  But my opponent had Wiggins, Dame, and DLO this week.

Dame: 151 points (4 games)

Wiggins: 120 points (4 games)

DLO: 82 points (2 games)

That ... wasn't fun to play against.

Covington hurt (but returned to the game)

House jr 2 pts 1 reb 1 stl Hurts his back

OG Kush 1 ast Gets poked in the eye, out for the game

All today. Basketball gods just tortured my 3&D players

Edited by iowncrazyhair

When your week 4 opponent has 67 games for the week and you only have 44. Looks like I'm winning TO only. LOL

• Haha 1

Feels like my trades this year have gone haywire. 

Traded Hield and Capela for Kawhi and Wiggins - Should've traded Aldridge instead if I knew that he'd become someone who's allergic to rebounds. I assumed that Westbrook would take away Capela's rebounds (and he did at the start) the whole season and kill his value, but now he's beastin'. Not to mention Kawhi immediately resting the day the trade goes through. SMH. I bought into the 'less load management' hype.

Then sold high on Wiggins for John Collins' suspended a**. Sounded like a steal at the start and I thought it was the perfect sell-high - only to now realise that Wiggins is for real and I'm starting to question was it worth it to give up Wiggins for 25 lost games. I figured giving up a top 100 guy was very worth it for a suspended top 30 guy - Wiggins is now top 50.

Edited by Espoiral

And here I thought the 2017-18 season was a grind because of the injuries... Seriously. Just copy LeBron's regimen my dudes.

1 hour ago, ahtech said:

When your week 4 opponent has 67 games for the week and you only have 44. Looks like I'm winning TO only. LOL

67 games in a week vs 44? How tf is that possible? 

Do you have more injuries than IL slot allows? More roster spots than a typical league? I've never seen a team with 67 games before 

16 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

That's such bull****. Lol at Head to Head. I don't know how folks still play that s***.

3 hours ago, cbsholy said:

Do you have more injuries than IL slot allows? More roster spots than a typical league? I've never seen a team with 67 games before 

unfortunately, that just happened. All his players has 4 game schedule for the week. I am the unlucky guy that faces him this week.

Pardon it is just 57 games. Typo with the 67. lol

Edited by ahtech

Winning three weeks in a row in 9cat league then OPJ, Gordon Hayward and Middleton injured. Horford load managed. Losing badly so far this week. It’s only Tuesday I can catch but it’s very unlikely. f--- everything

On 11/12/2019 at 12:01 PM, iowncrazyhair said:

Covington hurt (but returned to the game)

House jr 2 pts 1 reb 1 stl Hurts his back

OG Kush 1 ast Gets poked in the eye, out for the game

All today. Basketball gods just tortured my 3&D players

And now add Nance Jr to that list....

outside the ridiclious inj. having to add 3-5 players per league per stream is trash. nothing better than waking up with 50 email. yep I sure need to have alex cususo as an option just incase the other 3 stream options go. this kinda ruins fantasy basketball.

On 11/10/2019 at 8:59 PM, Quazza said:

this game can go f--- itself at times hey

73541649_438742787049974_779814199499948

Last week I lost by 4 points and 1 turnover and Danny Green had 0 points and 1 turnover in the last game of the week. It was like watching myself get tortured 

Got two trades vetoed in the last 3 days where I made 2 fo 1's for first rounders (pre-season rankings).

League veto rule is 4 out of 12 players vote against it and the trade is off.. Am I being butthurt or is this league rule completely broken?

Edited by tonesbonesjones

I always have at least two players other than my two IRs and Ayton who are O/GTD/INJ. Whiteside, Barrett, now Isaac.

2 hours ago, tonesbonesjones said:

Got two trades vetoed in the last 3 days where I made 2 fo 1's for first rounders (pre-season rankings).

League veto rule is 4 out of 12 players vote against it and the trade is off.. Am I being butthurt or is this league rule completely broken?

Depends on the trade. I rarely veto, but if a trade just doesn’t make sense, (team composition wise, other owner is injury plagued, sell high buy low, etc) and is statistically one sided, then I do.

Was barely winning in blocks and then my opponents Aldridge somehow gets 5 blocks and now I'm pretty behind in it. Not to mention Rozier is suddenly playing well when I'm against him, his Harden having 4 games this week while going super saiyan in each one of them is too much. 

• Like 1

What a week... Lamb already down. Then Huerter, Josh Hart and Nance get injured. Brad Beal playing well is keeping me close and tomorrow’s my only chance to catch up but then I read Jimmy B and Goran are both sick and questionable... F*** it just get this week over with.