iowncrazyhair

Vent & Rant Thread 2019-2020

15 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

outside the ridiclious inj. having to add 3-5 players per league per stream is trash. nothing better than waking up with 50 email. yep I sure need to have alex cususo as an option just incase the other 3 stream options go. this kinda ruins fantasy basketball.

You should recommend to your league to switch to weekly lineups. Lineups lock on Monday and stay the same throughout the week. Gets rid of the need to continuely pick up scrubs throughout the week and let's you stash interesting players with high upside. Also doesn't make you automatically lose when you have multiple players injured. My league loves it.

3 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

You should recommend to your league to switch to weekly lineups. Lineups lock on Monday and stay the same throughout the week. Gets rid of the need to continuely pick up scrubs throughout the week and let's you stash interesting players with high upside. Also doesn't make you automatically lose when you have multiple players injured. My league loves it.

Yeah it's especially great when a player gets injured on a Monday and they're stuck wasting space in your starting line-up...

No thanks

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HarmStrong said:

Yeah it's especially great when a player gets injured on a Monday and they're stuck wasting space in your starting line-up...

No thanks

It'd be the exact same thing in a daily league if you already had someone in your IR spot. Atleast you can still be competitive if you have multiple players injured or suspended rather than just automatically losing.

It's not the exact same thing because I have the option to drop/add players. Especially helpful in playoffs when anyone can be dropped to help get me to the finish line.

And if you think there's no difference in daily/weekly change settings, then why are you suggesting people make the switch? 

OPJ 

middleton 

hayward 

huerter

DAR

irving 

12 teams H2H. 2 IL spot

Guess what? I just added Royce O’neale and ONLY play him for the whole week and bench everybody else hoping I can get 3-6 (FG FT TO) for the week. 
Yeah it’s crazy but what else can I do? 

Edited by csklmf

PAUL MILLSAP HAS 5 STEALS MIDWAY THROUGH THE 3rd??????????????????????  WTF man.  Another ******** sunday where my opponent randomly has a guy go off for literally over 500% of their average in a cat and pushes him over the top.

Last week it was assists this week Milsap, averaging like .5 steals a game already has 5 and he managed to tie up that cat with a game advantage tonight.  God damnit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Playing guy with the lowest points scored all season by far (points league), his highest total in any other week was 780. He's dropping 1000+, 2nd most in the league this week, and gonna beat me by less than 20 points. I have the greatest 0-4 team ever assembled, and I've lost every week on Sunday night after taking a lead into the day. Please fantasy gods grant me a dub next week.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, iowncrazyhair said:

Streaming bowman with my dlo missing 2 weeks and Kerr starts draymond at pg wtf???

0 pts in first half then 17 in the second half thank you basketball gods for hearing me. My pts this week is saved #csb

13 minutes ago, kane said:

Add burks for tonight game then he kill my fg%

that's one of the worst feelings in the world when your stream f***s you.  sometimes better to leave well enough well enough on Sunday.

Edited by laurilegend

Injuries and load management hit me

this week against the last place team. I’m in first. I was winning 8-1 until Friday night. I am not losing 4-5 and hoping AD comes up huge for me today. I saw TJ Warren 1-8, Draymond 2-10, Siakam 6-24, Big men shooting below 50%, etc.

I wanted to make a trade with this guy after the matchup but this win might give them some false optimism. 

Made the biggest mistake ever just now.

I have a pretty poor team in a competitive league and was winning my matchup 6-3-1 (TO being the tie) with Lebron left to play for me, nobody for my opponent.  Now, keep in mind I was losing points by 10, I was losing 3’s by 5, and I was winning FT% by 0.04.  In my mind, I lose TO’s and maybe FT%, and I definitely take points.  I figured I’d play it safe and take the 6-3-1 win because my team needed some W’s

Lebron’s like tonight.

0 Turnovers

33 Points

6 X 3 Pointers

If I would have played Lebron I would have won 8-1-1

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Haven't ever drawn 2 categories in a week before (steals and 3s), but now that I did, they sent me from an overall draw (in case of 1 tied cat) to loss. Bueno.

6 hours ago, Kawz said:

Made the biggest mistake ever just now.

I have a pretty poor team in a competitive league and was winning my matchup 6-3-1 (TO being the tie) with Lebron left to play for me, nobody for my opponent.  Now, keep in mind I was losing points by 10, I was losing 3’s by 5, and I was winning FT% by 0.04.  In my mind, I lose TO’s and maybe FT%, and I definitely take points.  I figured I’d play it safe and take the 6-3-1 win because my team needed some W’s

Lebron’s like tonight.

0 Turnovers

33 Points

6 X 3 Pointers

If I would have played Lebron I would have won 8-1-1

Over thought it lol

In my h2h league I’m now out on Ingram, Ibaka, Nance jr., House and Ayton. We only play with one IR Spot so im really getting out of players, not to mention the occasionally Load Management for Davis -.-

fwiw I’m the only unbeaten team in our league at 4-0, got lucky that every time I had problems with my team my opponent had even more lol

45 minutes ago, Kamura said:

Over thought it lol

Yup, classic case

23 minutes ago, KB24MVP said:

In my h2h league I’m now out on Ingram, Ibaka, Nance jr., House and Ayton. We only play with one IR Spot so im really getting out of players, not to mention the occasionally Load Management for Davis -.-

fwiw I’m the only unbeaten team in our league at 4-0, got lucky that every time I had problems with my team my opponent had even more lol

Nance is droppable

56 minutes ago, kane said:

Nance is droppable

it’s a 14 team league and Nance is like the perfect handcuff to Love/Thompson who are probably the most injured duo in the league. I’m holding