iowncrazyhair

Vent & Rant Thread 2019-2020

Opponent had Lou will AND trez, who are more efficient than basically everybody/anybody this week. I lose fg % by 0.001% (after leading the whole damn week) 

Edited by bksm
  • Like 1

Losing 7-2 or 8-1 to a fully healthy team week in and week out by a small margin (within 1-5) in PTS, REB, AST, STL and BLK. I cannot wait til my team is fully healthy or does not sit out randomly.

players have their f***in career games against me, 11 threes from hield, Lavine 13 threes last week and now 6 blks and counting from whiteside and its not even half time. f---

• Haha 2

Picking Steph Curry over harden resulting in a 1-5 record to start the year, to top it off I thought I pulled off a heist getting jokic turns out he's just a pumpkin. 

• Haha 3

First time owning Towns, picked in first round. Wiggins (I guess) saw and copied what Buckets did, and is now killing Towns value.

5 minutes ago, Extra_Rice said:

Winning 9-2. Could have been 10-1 if I sat all my guys today and won TO as well. 

Sort of like a first world problem though.

You’re an a**hole 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Extra_Rice said:

Winning 9-2. Could have been 10-1 if I sat all my guys today and won TO as well. 

weird flex/rant but okay lol

• Haha 1

Half the soft players on my team decided to sit out today, thus turning what should have been comfortable matchup wins into Ls

1 hour ago, Extra_Rice said:

CSB

• Haha 1

Steph Curry

De'Aaron Fox

Josh Richardson

Now Brandon Clarke and Valanciunas are out

In 10+ years of fantasy basketball I don't think I've ever been hit with the injury bug this badly. Also lost Jeremy Lamb for a while. Only half my roster is healthy at any one time. 

14 hours ago, mbell317 said:

Steph Curry

De'Aaron Fox

Josh Richardson

Now Brandon Clarke and Valanciunas are out

In 10+ years of fantasy basketball I don't think I've ever been hit with the injury bug this badly. Also lost Jeremy Lamb for a while. Only half my roster is healthy at any one time. 

12 team 9 cat H2H w/ 2 IR. 

Was sitting in 1st place so ended up excitedly getting Fox, Hayward, Ayton on my team but since have had long term injuries to Lowry, Vooch, Lonzo, Favors with a sprinkle of issues with Valanciunas and Josh Richardson...

8 out of my 15 players are out. Very excited for Lowry to return and for Ayton to finish serving his suspension.

• Like 1

I lead the league in FG% at 0.500, next closest team is 0.471 and the league average is 0.465. Yet every team I've faced has shot 0.495 to 0.510 the entire week while putting up 700 points and 70 threes. Of course, if I check what the teams did the week after they faced me, they're down to 0.460. How is that possible over a 7 day stretch?

I mean I understand the probability that my team has a little lower FG% over 7 days but for me to be 0.500 on the season and losing FG% every week when the next closest team is 0.471 on the season is just maddening

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, cbsholy said:

I lead the league in FG% at 0.500, next closest team is 0.471 and the league average is 0.465. Yet every team I've faced has shot 0.495 to 0.510 the entire week while putting up 700 points and 70 threes. Of course, if I check what the teams did the week after they faced me, they're down to 0.460. How is that possible over a 7 day stretch?

I mean I understand the probability that my team has a little lower FG% over 7 days but for me to be 0.500 on the season and losing FG% every week when the next closest team is 0.471 on the season is just maddening

Players/teams have good matchups and play better certain weeks(more playing time due to injuries, more games played that week etc). Just bad luck

Just a list of injuries my side league team has sustained:

Steph, Myles Turner, Jrue Holiday, OPJ, Favors.

Let's add Thomas Bryant to that mix now.

I'm not kidding when I say I've had no less than 4 INJ guys at one time. Our league "only" has 2 IL spots. What a joke.

• Like 1

Is it just me or has there been an absolute barrage of injuries, illness, and load management lately. Nearly half the squad is Out or GTD. Not even fun at this point

These fools need to wash their hands after they use the restroom or whatever. Seems like half the league is sick.

5 minutes ago, iowncrazyhair said:

Have DLo coming back but down ******* goes Clarke, and KP just swatted 4 shots against me in the first 6 mins of the Dal game wtf

I'm matched up against KP too, but thank God Drummond managed 4 blocks in the first half lmao

Spent 10 minutes the other day mulling over who to stream between Ish Smith and McRae. I picked McRae.. the next day out of nowhere I found out he's out with an injury and Smith proceeded to have 2 career games on the b2b smh.

Sigh, In a league where ppl are ok with a trade of lowry and dipo for embiid and jabari parker. The leader is getting embiid -.- 

Apparently everyone is to righteous to judge/justify what a bad trade is. If the Embiid owner is willing to accept than its ok 😂 unfortunately these are my friends and there's lots of banter so i can't just “find a new league”. So i have to deal with this outrageousness!

Edited by TheBigSlick