iowncrazyhair

Vent & Rant Thread 2019-2020

7-0 and in first place... but f--- bro, larry nance really ****** me over. wasted a 9th rounder on this guy.

dropped bertans for wagner too LMFAO. 

10 minutes ago, Sosa said:

dropped bertans for wagner too LMFAO. 

At least you salvaged it by getting Duncan Robinson. Not much of a difference to be honest.

Through 3 quarters, the Bulls only can muster 50 points against the Charlotte Bobcats. Smh.

I was scratching my way to the top seed for the past 4 weeks and this week Im only winning TO 1-10.

Up against Harden, Kemba, Whiteside, Isaac.

Such is life

I was scratching my way to the top seed for the past 4 weeks and this week Im only winning TO 1-10.

Up against Harden, Kemba, Whiteside, Isaac.

Such is life

Could've won a large sum in DFS if it wasn't for that Bulls and Bobcats game. Can't even enjoy my fantasy team. Kinda triggered lol.

house jr lowkey **** or maybe im high af 

tryna drop for huerter or sum **** cuz dunc rob pretty much replaces hoose for me 

Luka left early. Blake left early. 

Losing this week. 

And possibly multiple weeks. Great season so far. My hospital beds (IL) don’t ever have vacancy. Love it. 

Is it just me or has the scorekeeping been terrible this year? I just can't remember any other season where there've been so many additions and subtractions on stat tracker. It's really annoying.

• Like 4

like half my team is currently injured and many of them are cases where the news came so late either couldn't drop for a streamer or couldn't remove from the lineup before games started.

f---.

• Like 1

The amount of bricks being laid in this Nets vs Pels game they'll have leftovers after they built a civilization.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Trench Mob said:

The amount of bricks being laid in this Nets vs Pels game they'll have leftovers after they built a civilization.

Somebody say bricks I got a sale on 'em -- Devonte' Graham

Shooting a robust 54/145 for 37.2 percent his last two weeks.

Edited by laurilegend
  • Haha 1

On 12/14/2019 at 11:02 PM, ginocan said:

Luka left early. Blake left early. 

Losing this week. 

And possibly multiple weeks. Great season so far. My hospital beds (IL) don’t ever have vacancy. Love it. 

I got both too man. Actually traded 3 guys at the beginning of last week to get Luka, and had to play the owner I traded them to while Luka was out (Isaac, Zo, and KP -who's numbers will obviously increase with Luka out). The owner is in dead last and hasn't won a game all year. I ended up barely winning 4-3-2. The two ties were blocks and steals - literally the stats I traded to get Luka. Very close to an all-world **** up! 

1 hour ago, hoopnking24 said:

I got both too man. Actually traded 3 guys at the beginning of last week to get Luka, and had to play the owner I traded them to while Luka was out (Isaac, Zo, and KP -who's numbers will obviously increase with Luka out). The owner is in dead last and hasn't won a game all year. I ended up barely winning 4-3-2. The two ties were blocks and steals - literally the stats I traded to get Luka. Very close to an all-world **** up! 

Man Isaac and KP is a huge overpay for Mini Bron. Could've traded either one for a guy like Fox or Lowry to get assists / 3s if you were that desperate for those cats. Adding lonzo to the deal makes it even worse...

1) Mike Conley

2) 5 injuries + 1 suspension: Curry, Luka, FVV, Washington, Conley, John Collins

Gonna enjoy 2 straight weeks of 0-8-1. Happy holidays

• Haha 1

Ok, so half my team is injured/out/gtd (12-team 9-cat H2H). How2Compete?

Team actually could have been pretty solid if they weren't all out at the same time.

image.png.0f681a05e648ee374d980ae28df64077.png

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Man Isaac and KP is a huge overpay for Mini Bron. Could've traded either one for a guy like Fox or Lowry to get assists / 3s if you were that desperate for those cats. Adding lonzo to the deal makes it even worse...

I can understand why you would say that, but Luka has been the #2 player all year in my league. I was unnecessarily dominant in blocks (AD, Isaac, Whiteside, KP) and Lonzo is too inconsistent/injury prone. Although I crafted an extremely balanced roster, the top 2 teams are extremely top heavy and had way more consistent firepower than me. Couldn't pass up the opportunity to make a core of Trae, Luka, and AD - add in Whiteside and I have 4 of the top 10 players.

Also, my league is pretty competitive and every week is a battle for everyone - so they'll drop somebody valuable for a daily add to win that week. That's where I fill my roster (see: weekly streams). Swooping hot free agents is also probably the most fun aspect of fantasy, to me. A lot of times you can get more from them week to week, than you'd get from a permanent player on your roster who's playing meh, but you still would never drop (ex. Lonzo vs Divencenzo & Brunson). 

4 minutes ago, iowncrazyhair said:

Knew it i should’ve added Curry over B. Brown jr. Smh

You made a huge mistake. Now you need to focus on learning about this moment and reflect in the moonlight of knowledge.

Get Ayton back and then KAT misses a game in a tight match up 

in parallel trade for Isacc and he gets hurt his very first game with me

WTF 

feel like i can't ever have all my guys good to go at the same time, already have FVV in IR. 

looking at a second L in a row - about to be 4-5 and quickly fading from a playoff spot with a team that feels like it should be able to compete with the best of them 

for context 

PG: Dame Lillard, Van Vleet, 

SG: JRich, Shai (SGA), Divencenzo 

SF: Oubre, McLemore, Huerter

PF: Isaac, Covington,  

Center: KAT, Turner, Ayton

IR: FVV