t0087669

Daniel Theis 2019-2020 Outlook

Career high pts and rebs,he has been low key ballin in last few games 

27min

9-14FGM 1-2 3PTM 6-6 FTs

25/16 1 Blk

Good efficiency! Was hoping for some stocks but I'll take the career high pts and rebs!

Edited by Obliviate

So underrated. He’s been added and dropped quite a few times in my league. Top 80 and may go up even higher rest of way. 

He is always banged up and therefore his productions are inconsistent. But now that he finally regaining his form, he should continues to ball. The whole Celts team is actually balling right now though. They are definitely creeping up in the East. Low key not being talked about, but the Celts might have one of if not the most talented roster with a great HC. 

How much should we read into today's performance given it wasn't exactly up against that strong of a frontcourt (Towns was out)? When Kemba comes back will that have much impact on him?

6 hours ago, NZ_Brah said:

How much should we read into today's performance given it wasn't exactly up against that strong of a frontcourt (Towns was out)? When Kemba comes back will that have much impact on him?

Totally took advantage of the rookie Naz Reid last night. The wolves found somebody that plays crappier post defense than KAT. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, NZ_Brah said:

He’s been putting up top 75 numbers even with Kemba but tonight’s line was pure fluke. Let’s see what he does against McGee, Howard and AD Sunday 

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure they missed a rebound in the 4th Q for this fella. He ended up with 9 boards so hopefully they correct it. 

On 2/22/2020 at 7:49 AM, DonutGiveUp said:

He’s been putting up top 75 numbers even with Kemba but tonight’s line was pure fluke. Let’s see what he does against McGee, Howard and AD Sunday 

16/9 with 2 threes on 86% FG...not bad for a fluke

Nice game. I still want those blocks though, that was part of the appeal for me. But definitely worth a hold if anything. I'm just being fussy. 

Love what Vanilla Theis has been doing for the last couple months but he sure picks up some stupid fouls. If he could stay a little more disciplined on the defensive end he would play more minutes. 

• Like 1

Not great for fantasy owners but the screening he's doing in the restricted area on Whiteside is genius from Stevens. Boston guards are waltzing in 

Posted (edited)
On 2/28/2020 at 4:08 AM, Stefan said:

Somehow appeared on VW... I'm claiming right away

Im always curious when I see players that shouldn’t be on WWs that are, who was he dropped for?

Edited by IDatDude

On 3/1/2020 at 1:55 PM, IDatDude said:

Im always curious when I see players that shouldn’t be on WWs that are, who was he dropped for?

Maxi Kleber

• Like 1

On 2/29/2020 at 8:36 PM, brosephd said:

is kanter and williams no longer going to play?

Time Lord was cleared to play a few days ago but has been collecting DNP-CDs.

Kanter has been getting anywhere from DNP-CD to 20 minutes lately.

I think it's a cluster of a situation, but the man to own is Theis.  If he goes down with an injury, Kanter immediately becomes a dub-dub threat every night.

comon man, grab some boards.  2 TRB last game and has 1 through the 1st half tonight.  not good.

what a wonderful time to stream this hot garbage.

• Haha 1

The second of b2b. This is more of resting than center by committee. Annoying though. 

Posted (edited)

Cutting for Nance.

This is the first main example of time lord AND kanter being avaliable. 

It’ll only get worse when the other wings are back too. 

Edited by Jackdean33
  • Like 1

Lol, you guys are panicking too soon. It was just ONE (1) game, which was second leg of a b2b set, against Cavs, and 3 starters were sidelined, which caused some weird rotation. Easy, easy hold at this point.

2 hours ago, fbbaddict said:

Lol, you guys are panicking too soon. It was just ONE (1) game, which was second leg of a b2b set, against Cavs, and 3 starters were sidelined, which caused some weird rotation. Easy, easy hold at this point.

Hope you're right. I'm not so worried about Kanter being around, but Time Lord does worry me. I feel like he is definitely someone the Celtics will be using in short bursts of minutes which will take minutes away from Theis on a regular basis 

He’s a cut. 

What do you think will happen when all these guys are playing (which hasn’t happened yet):

Kemba, Smart, Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Kanter, Timelord. 

He’ll be lucky to score at all and won’t be playing in excess of 25 minutes especially with Kanter and Time Lord BOTH being avaliable.