CelticsFan4Life81

2nd-Yr Free Dynasty Lg Y! H2H, Pts I NEED 2 REPLACEMENT GMs 4 THE LIVE ROOKIE DRAFT @ 7PM EST TONIGHT!

Hello Rotoworld friends!

Look, I really need some help here! I've got my draft tonight at 7 EST & it's really important to me to have it filled before we draft! The too GM's in need of replacement couldn't even be bothered to help me by doing the rookie draft as they let me know last minute that they weren't returning! I don't understand why, as you can see from the teams I have available below, they aren't bad teams!

Braydens team:      Stephen Curry, Kemba Walker, Draymond Green, Donovan Mitchell, Kevin Love, Buddy Hield, Bam Adebayo, Jonathan Isaac, Larry nance.jr., miles Bridges, Malik Bridges, Joe Ingles, Justin Winslow, Will Barton, & Jabari Parker.

Magic's Bird's team: Karl Anthony-Towns, Michael Robinson, DeAaron Fox, Jrue Holiday, Jaren Jackson Jr, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Marvin Bagley lll, Josh Richardson, D'Angelo Russell, Cody Zeller, Jeff Teague, Enes Kanter, Collin Sexton, Cedi Osman, & Taurean Prince

we've got a good group of people, the league is a lot of fun and I hope to hear from you!

Hey mate, Very keen to join this league and would love to take over Braydens team, I am based in Australia, but will be 100% committed to the league, and am free for the rookie draft later today.

Cheers,

Josh

Hi Josh, I have a friend who lives in Melbourne Australia! Listen, I literally just found someone to take Braden's team, but would you consider taking the other team? We're drafting in like an hour and I need to get you in at  as soon as possible! Also, I'll need your email address or you can send an email to me at steventetreault@ymail.com