Monkeyking69

Kelly Oubre, Jr. 2019-2020 Outlook

10 minutes ago, izebyk said:

To be honest, I only drafted this guy as a handcuff for Booker if he goes down with an injury but I'm positively shocked in his first few games. Looks like I got a steal.

Lol what? He's got standalone value. I hope most guys who ended up with him actually targeted him for that reason. Or, as someone said previously in a similar situation in the KAT thread, "you dont deserve him" otherwise

This guy is unreal for a punt assist team. 

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, izebyk said:

To be honest, I only drafted this guy as a handcuff for Booker if he goes down with an injury but I'm positively shocked in his first few games. Looks like I got a steal.

The definition of handcuff is a guy who's tied directly to the same position, and in order to have success needs the other player to either get traded or get injured. Oubre stands on his own, he's not related to Booker. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

thing to look out for in the future is players like oubre, ingram, d russ, that get moved from the team that drafted them playing behind usage heavy superstars like wall kobe/lbj. beal ect and get a shot. oubre ozzed talent/nba body in was.

• Like 1

💥 I didn't think he'd explode this quick into the season! Definitely fun to watch! Its too bad he was in early foul trouble tonight.

i think he'll average 20 on the year. That's right you heard it hear first. 20ppg 6.5 rpg 1.5 apg 1.5 spg .9 bpg 1.5 turnovers.

• Like 1

Not regretting sending away Otto in a trade over Oubre. Stocks are so good and he’s also very efficient. Suns look like a much better team too! 

33 minutes ago, boytoy said:

Not regretting sending away Otto in a trade over Oubre. Stocks are so good and he’s also very efficient. Suns look like a much better team too! 

lmao thats a steal. I sent CJ mocculum, prince, and ibaka for Oubre, Rubio, and Wendell Carte Jr. Might have over paid.. its okay.

• Like 1

On 10/27/2019 at 2:12 AM, brosephd said:

crazy washington was holding back a star.

I was just thinking this today. It's crazy to me that the Wiz, with their lack of talent, let this guy and Austin Rivers go for Ariza - who they didn't even keep. Sold them for nothing basically. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, s-kayos said:

I was just thinking this today. It's crazy to me that the Wiz, with their lack of talent, let this guy and Austin Rivers go for Ariza - who they didn't even keep. Sold them for nothing basically. 

Wizards are crazy dysfunctional , they had Otto Porter too remember, he was balling and Oubre was behind him not getting enough playing time. They get rid of Otto , Oubre starts balling, then they get rid of him . Not to mention the Ariza debacle you just eluded to

2 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Wizards are crazy dysfunctional , they had Otto Porter too remember, he was balling and Oubre was behind him not getting enough playing time. They get rid of Otto , Oubre starts balling, then they get rid of him . Not to mention the Ariza debacle you just eluded to

It was locker room drama plus wall's injury. They just need to rebuild, getting rid of Otto was the correct choice, he was overpaid. At least rui is showing potential, even with oubre this team ain't going anywhere.

2 minutes ago, stickman786 said:

What has happened.

Same deal with Booker

16 minutes ago, yeet said:

Same deal with Booker

19 minutes ago, stickman786 said:

What has happened.

game is not over and he’s missing shots. 

people around here are hilarious, they over react at half time, then a guy salvages it with a big third quarter and they look dumb. This just happened in the Nunn thread the other day.

2 hours ago, Lifschitz said:

game is not over and he’s missing shots. 

people around here are hilarious, they over react at half time, then a guy salvages it with a big third quarter and they look dumb. This just happened in the Nunn thread the other day.

i was just curious was it foul trouble or something else.

Did he get hurt? He hasn't played since he subbed out at 4:41 left in the 3rd