Monkeyking69

Kelly Oubre, Jr. 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Continues to be underrated, this line is going to get him inside the top 30 on the season.. incredible for a guy most people got anywhere between round 6 - 9 depending on the league (I got him 7th in two). He's catching fire as of late. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lifschitz said:

Continues to be underrated, this line is going to get him inside the top 30 on the season.. incredible for a guy most people got anywhere between round 6 - 9 depending on the league (I got him 7th in two). He's catching fire as of late. 


So loving this dude right about now, I got him in the 8th . Have him paired with Rubio and it’s paying off beautifully. I knew the Suns fast paced offense would be fantasy gold. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy is criminally underrated. He's been ballin out since the second half of last year after being traded to the suns.

Crazy to think that he might finish as a top 25 player this season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NoHablaIngles said:

This guy is criminally underrated. He's been ballin out since the second half of last year after being traded to the suns.

Crazy to think that he might finish as a top 25 player this season. 


Steal of the draft hands down , considering most folks got him in the mid to later rounds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Holy crap he just took McGee's life..

I've been watching the past few Suns games and he has one of these disgusting slams on someone almost once a game.

 

 

Edited by Lifschitz
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That 3 ball is looking smooth recently

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Outside of the FT, this was another gem. The scoring, steals and 3s 😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

We know Oubre is a steals, threes, and some blocks guy with good %'s, a solid rebounder, one of the most well rounded small forwards in fantasy.. but his assists are starting to spike as of late. He's at a 3.0 average over the last two weeks and had another 3 tonight. Through Dec 3 - 15th he had 5 out of 7 games with 0 assists, a terrible amount of games to have such little impact in the category. Since Dec 17th (9 games), he's had 8 games with 2+, 5 with 3+. Good signs. If he brings the assists to 2.5 - 3+ consistently he's a top 25-35 player the rest of the year because he does everything else perfect. With Ayton there that's a real possibility.

Edited by Lifschitz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His game is absolute gold for fantasy. He’s like a better version of prime OPJ. 

 

These types of guys are league winners, undervalued elite performer. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NoHablaIngles said:

His game is absolute gold for fantasy. He’s like a better version of prime OPJ. 

 

These types of guys are league winners, undervalued elite performer. 

Definitely agree with this. OPJ had better efficiency all around but oubre’s percentages in the last 2 weeks are almost similar but with more volume.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So glad to have this dude on my team. I had hoped for him and OPJ to be a dynamic 1-2 punch mid round combo on my team, but Kelly performing like this somehow lessens the sting of the disastrous season OPJ is having so far.

I can't believe the Wiz traded this dude for Ariza. Talk about lopsided. Him, Beal and Bryant would have been an intriguing 3 man core for them.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, doomz said:

 

 


Any thoughts on kevin love or gallo’s possible impact on oubre’s production?

 

Personally, i think this is bad news as oubre is thriving in his current role as 2nd/3rd option behind book (and possibly ayton). He’s getting ample time as a ballhandler in pnr and is excellent as a perimeter threat. For me, Having another iso scorer will impact his playing style a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, simon said:


Any thoughts on kevin love or gallo’s possible impact on oubre’s production?

 

Personally, i think this is bad news as oubre is thriving in his current role as 2nd/3rd option behind book (and possibly ayton). He’s getting ample time as a ballhandler in pnr and is excellent as a perimeter threat. For me, Having another iso scorer will impact his playing style a lot.

 

Suns are 8 games under 500.

 

Generally teams that are tanking will hold their studs until last moment possible to drive up price as high as possible unless they get a deal they simply can't refuse.

 

Suns being 8 games under 500 makes me think they aren't gonna be doing anything those teams can't refuse during this season.  They might consider them if they start winning more, look like a viable playoff contender, and are making a playoff push by trade deadline though, but as of today, no way do I see the Suns being the highest bidder for those guys' services.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are a Yahoo player and an Oubre owner, it's time to do your due diligence.  We could all use the PF eligibility, so be sure to get out there and vote to convince Yahoo to help us out with this.

 

https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/206157-fantasy-basketball/suggestions/31996705-kelly-oubre-pf-elgibility

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stud , I’ll say it again ... Absolute steal of the draft 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...