Monkeyking69

Kelly Oubre, Jr. 2019-2020 Outlook

I’ve been an Oubre owner from after the trade from Washington. Dude is a straight baller. 

But have to question, is he a sell high right now? He’s taken it to another level recently while playing heavy mins. 

8 minutes ago, sham242 said:

I’ve been an Oubre owner from after the trade from Washington. Dude is a straight baller. 

But have to question, is he a sell high right now? He’s taken it to another level recently while playing heavy mins. 

no, he isn’t. He’s young himself and getting better and has all the opportunity in the world to continue this, and on top of it, he’s one of the most overly confident players I’ve seen in the league, he and waiters, except for oubre it works.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sham242 said:

Oubre’s been top 10 this week, but you won’t get someone in the top 15 in return, so a sell high really isn’t possible. 

He’s been top 35 on the season and should continue on that trajectory. If you’re enjoying the production I think it’s wiser to keep him — seems like he’s enjoying the open looks with Ayton back in the lineup. Should continue to maintain top 40-50 value with a slight ascent ROS. 

• Like 1

You can’t sell Oubre. He is producing exceptional under the radar and not a big enough name to move for better value. 

Ride him until the wheels fall off. 

Stud.

Not bad at basketball either.

• Haha 2

thinking of trading this guy for SGA. Thoughts?

9 minutes ago, wisegeeks said:

thinking of trading this guy for SGA. Thoughts?

You know where to take this question my guy 😬

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wizards give up this dude,lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kane said:

Wizards give up this dude,lol

Tsunami Papi baby!  He's becoming part of the big 3 for the Suns.  This team has a bright future when Ayton plays more and learns the game. 

He just stole me a match-up victory... like he did last week... and the week before that. 

Absolutely bonkers! He’s returning borderline first-round value. Absolutely amazing, and I love how people keep underrating him. Will keep the price low so I can draft him again next year. 

Edited by NoHablaIngles

25 minutes ago, Deixis said:

what a beast. Just stay healthy please. These minutes are ALARMING

Stop it man. Why do you do this to us owners lol. I don’t want to hear anything about this — get this bad juju the heck outta here.

Put some respeck on Oubre name babyyyy. What a line today 😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ovofnd said:

Stop it man. Why do you do this to us owners lol. I don’t want to hear anything about this — get this bad juju the heck outta here.

Put some respeck on Oubre name babyyyy. What a line today 😍

Can't even say today... He's been doing this all year (and dating back to last year after getting traded to the suns)... The guy is ridiculously good.

Yeah, while I've dealt with injuries from 30% of my roster, this dude has kept me competitive and allowed me to remain middle of the pack. Now, with Irving and Siakam back and Gasol returning soon, I'll be able to creep up the rankings. Absolutely steal in the draft for me.