Monkeyking69

Kelly Oubre, Jr. 2019-2020 Outlook

Off the bench? Is this a ******** joke? Is Monty trying to tank? They're in the playoff hunt.. ridiculous

Something's telling me he was late to shootaround or did something bad before the game... but if Monty did this for no apparent reason I'll be very worried lol

Lol there's literally no reason to panic. Monty usually staggers Oubre's minutes with Ayton because Diallo sucks, but with Ayton out and Diallo starting, their bench unit would become even more trash with zero ball handlers when Booker and Rubio are on the bench. If Oubre started, the second unit would've gotten run out the gym since they're undersized and have zero defense. 

My first thought when I saw Oubre was coming off the bench was that Monty believed having Johnson in the lineup from the start as a 3 point shooter could keep up with the Lakers, and then have Oubre off the bench when Rubio and/or Booker sit. And that's basically what happened. 

It's a fluke game because Ayton's out, there's no reason to worry

Edit: And he was late to the team bus. Probably met up with Kendall Jenner

Edited by bunnyzclan

Kelly Oubre Jr. admitted after the game he was out of the starting lineup due to missing the team bus

no reason to panic,lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, kane said:

Kelly Oubre Jr. admitted after the game he was out of the starting lineup due to missing the team bus

Long night in good old Southern California huh? 

#valleyboyz #playboy 

3 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

Bump. Please vote for PF eligibility 😁

done. others please vote

Because this sexy boy moves so POWERful and always FORWARD, I definitely voted! *wink wink

Contacted yahoo Twitter , got a bullish response 

“ Position eligibility is determined by box score data, past performance, outside websites that track positional data, and a few of our trusted reporters. Adding or changing position eligibility is rare, however certain trends may result in updating a player's eligibility. “

I responded saying oubre has enough starts at pf to qualify but doesn’t seem like it’s going to happen anytime soon especially when Dario Saric returns 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Simsanityy179 said:

“ Position eligibility is determined by box score data, past performance, outside websites that track positional data, and a few of our trusted reporters. Adding or changing position eligibility is rare, however certain trends may result in updating a player's eligibility. “

I responded saying oubre has enough starts at pf to qualify but doesn’t seem like it’s going to happen anytime soon especially when Dario Saric returns 

He has starts and playing time at PF back to his Wizards days smh. "Trusted reporters" lol, anyone know how many games PJ Tucker has played this season as center?

Edited by DezedandConfused

10 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

He has starts and playing time at PF back to his Wizards days smh. "Trusted reporters" lol, anyone know how many games PJ Tucker has played this season as center?

Tucker has played 5 games at Center. 

4 hours ago, Simsanityy179 said:

On Reddit, Yahoo mentioned that they'd be reviewing Oubre's case for PF eligibility over the ASB, so I'm cautiously optimistic. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stallion said:

On Reddit, Yahoo mentioned that they'd be reviewing Oubre's case for PF eligibility over the ASB, so I'm cautiously optimistic. 

Post a link if you get a chance , now all they gotta do is add SF to Kevin Huerter 

4 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

Ic yet PJ gets center position immediately 🤔

Exactly what came to my head 🤦‍♂️

Is this boy still hungover from the LA missed bus trip or is his confidence shattered? 

#valleyboyzneedconfidence

Outside of today he’s actually been shooting it very well , the stocks are what’s disappeared ...