Whenever Aaron Gordon or Lavines involved, its cant miss entertainment

16 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

People

still

watch

the dunk contest?

This year dunk contest is worth to watch,bruh

Don’t blame him. We need dunk contest judge reform. Robbed x2

Aaron Gordon says he thinks he should be a 2x dunk contest champ, won’t try for it again. Says he wants to practice for the 3-pt contest instead.

Sigh

• Haha 1

the 1st one was debatable (Lavine was spectacular as well)

the 2nd one was his.

Can't blame the dude for his frustrations over it though

Imagine dunking over 7'6 Taco Fall, then getting a 9 from a WNBA player and the Black Panther

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Quazza said:

Imagine dunking over 7'6 Taco Fall, then getting a 9 from a WNBA player and the Black Panther

agree but jones windmill from just inside the ft line got a 9 from parker aswell. gordon did land on taco more than a little. gordon still will go down as all time great dunker even withhout winning.

1 hour ago, Quazza said:

it was pippen and black panther. if anything wade is shady f--- for rigging it after they supposedly agreed to make it a tie. anyways i play gordon after the break and expecting him to take his anger out

On 2/16/2020 at 1:57 PM, Quazza said:

Candace Parker dunks herself.  And she gave him a 10.  Pippen and Wakanda Forever didn't seem impressed (supposedly going for the tie) while Wade took matters into his own hand to give his former teammate the win. 

DJJ did a bunch of through the leg wind mills.  Not that creative nor fun to watch after a few dunks.  Gordon brought it, prepared a ton, and got robbed again.  Lavine was better than DJJ but Gordon again had more creativity and his dunks were just as awesome. 

17 hours ago, vnmslsrbms said:

Candace Parker dunks herself.  And she gave him a 10.  Pippen and Wakanda Forever didn't seem impressed (supposedly going for the tie) while Wade took matters into his own hand to give his former teammate the win. 

DJJ did a bunch of through the leg wind mills.  Not that creative nor fun to watch after a few dunks.  Gordon brought it, prepared a ton, and got robbed again.  Lavine was better than DJJ but Gordon again had more creativity and his dunks were just as awesome. 

She gave him a 9, he lost by 1 point I believe.

7 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Ic why was an actor a judge lol? Also the NBA is trying to push the WNBA so hard.

Yeah, has been the case since the 2018 contest. Last time the judges were all NBA players was in '17.

At least WNBA players know how hard dunks can be, celebrities should not be judging these lmao

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DezedandConfused said:

Ic why was an actor a judge lol? Also the NBA is trying to push the WNBA so hard.

Sponsors, money. The reason you see so many WNBA players, celebrities and that dumb Tik Tok bullshit

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Sponsors, money. The reason you see so many WNBA players, celebrities and that dumb Tik Tok bullshit

LOL.  Yes, at least black panther played high school ball, and Common they both play/played in the celebrity game.  I think it should be past champions only.  Make it more prestigious and a tradition rather than a sideshow. 

1 hour ago, m1dday said:

Yeah, has been the case since the 2018 contest. Last time the judges were all NBA players was in '17.

At least WNBA players know how hard dunks can be, celebrities should not be judging these lmao

Gary Payton has prob dunked less than 10 times his whole career as well -_- 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, vnmslsrbms said:

LOL.  Yes, at least black panther played high school ball, and Common they both play/played in the celebrity game.  I think it should be past champions only.  Make it more prestigious and a tradition rather than a sideshow. 

Honestly it should be:

Vince Carter (when he retires)

Dominique Wilkins

Nate Robinson

Jason Richardson

Candace Parker (for Eye Can.... i mean WNBA)

• Like 3

Obvious Wade rigged that ****.

The judges said they agreed to make it a tie which is already dumb because just vote like normal people. However, Wade smiling like an idiot at the end while everyone looks at him like WTF gives it away. Chadwick put his head in his hand so obviously he thought it wasn’t gonna go down like that. 

I like Wade but he a total POS for this one. 

4 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Honestly it should be:

Vince Carter (when he retires)

Dominique Wilkins

Nate Robinson

Jason Richardson

Candace Parker (for Eye Can.... i mean WNBA)

I don't think they need to wait till Vince retires!  If anyone questions his score, he could actually come out and do it better still LOL.  I like all the other picks.  When I think of Nate I keep thinking of Kevin Hart.  If they could afford him, I wouldn't mind him being the celebrity judge at all.  Or get Woody Harrelson and Wesley Snipes out there.  Candace Parker is looks great both on and off the court.  Keep thinking she should have done better than Shelden Williams though.  Oh wait they split up.  NVM. 

DJJ was awesome this year, but Gordon was robbed for sure.  That said, dude should be more worried about making the ASG vs 1st place in a dunk competition.

Surprised nobody is talking about how much this guy is balling.  You guys buying him keeping this up?  Might try to make a move for him before the deadline is up.