Sign in to follow this  
Pyschout

Danny Green 2019-2020 Outlook

37 minutes ago, snerpy said:

If you ever had stock in Danny Green, you’ll have some hot games like this sprinkled in with some ice cold games where he does nothing. Just enjoy the ride as he’ll give you top 100 value for the year.

But man, this boi is cookin right now. 

had him last year! You're right when he pops off hes on fire man.. otherwise he legit goes cold Turkey some days making you question whether you should keep him ...

This might be his best line all season, but what a beautiful line. Ultra efficient, 3 stocks, 7 3s and no turnovers. 

Edited by boytoy

Change of scenery doing wonders for ol Danny 

edit: looks like there’s 2 threads for Danny, can we merge them?

Edited by Jub Jub

Sounds like a sell high moment? Trying to gauge what kind of player I could fetch with Danny Green, hypothetically?

I know, it's the first day, so we don't know how others players perform yet.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, deathrazor said:

Drop warren for danny?

Question should be asked in AC Forum. But if it were me, hold Warren. Danny Green is the perfect example of a hot and cold player. He won't score the lights out, unlike what Warren can potentially do. Warren will be the go-to scorer in an offense-starved Pacers team, until Oladipo comes back, of course.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ThisIsSparta said:

Sounds like a sell high moment? Trying to gauge what kind of player I could fetch with Danny Green, hypothetically?

I know, it's the first day, so we don't know how others players perform yet.

Agree with this, sell high - this night is one of those "good nights" for Danny. Even with the team's setup, Avery Bradley or Caldwell Pope has that opportunity to produce when they get hot. LBJ and AD will still get the more consistent output and feeds, even if the green ranger strings 2-3 games with these stellar stats.

Edit: This is was the first thread.

Edited by dorwell

Danny Green is still capable of games like this.  He's also capable of duds.  This is why he has a chance at top 60 per game value in 9 cat.

• Like 1

I don't have any shares of Danny this year but as a former owner of multiple seasons here's a tip if this is your first time owning him: Don't put him on the bench and try to plug and play him when you think he'll have a good game or stretch. His night to night variance is insane.

He dropped 28 last night with fat line but he's just as likely to have a 1-8 3 point game tomorrow with no stocks. Either keep him in your lineup if you need threes and some stocks and ride the top 100ish averages or drop him from your team if you can't handle the swings. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

This year might be different with a facilitator like Lebron giving him open looks unlike anyone else he’s had before. You already know he’s good for those stocks.

Danny boy working on one of those stinkers he usually reserve for later in the season 

• Like 1

So we’ve seen the Danny Green upside. Now behold the downside 😂.  Gotta ride it out, don’t try to predict when it’s going to happen. Just know some weeks he will be top 20 and some he will be unrosterable.  Should work out to top 75 value overall though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrJuiceBar said:

No Danny tonight?

No and im off this roller coaster. Played 2 minutes then benched entire first quarter. Good luck all

• Haha 2

Come on DG14....let’s get it going!!!

Are you guys holding? Is he a 12 team guy? Blocks haven't really showed up yet.

I dropped. I know he'll bounce back but I watched the last game and he is never going to bring his boards and assists up to a basic level with this group. The bigs are vacuums and the offense is less movement oriented than the Raptors. He'll probably still nail 2.5-3 threes a game with maybe 1.5-2 stocks but in my punt TO build three cats isn't much help.

6 minutes ago, cois said:

Are you guys holding? Is he a 12 team guy? Blocks haven't really showed up yet.

I'm holding for now, probably for a couple more weeks. The mins should be there and I dont see why the blocks won't return. If the minutes start to consistently regress, I will consider dropping but hes so streaky as it is. This whole teams outlook could change drastically change when rondo returns and not sure how kuzma will effect things now. Avery Bradley has been playing good D in real life so maybe Bradley and kuzma are hurting green's outlook. Too early to drop but I said the same thing about McGee and he is all over waivers now. Still a hold for a while. 

Dropped in my 14 man, 9 cat roto league. Worth a pick up for an end of the bench guy?