Sign in to follow this  
benjwils

10 Team, 9 cat + OREB Draft. Thoughts? Where to improve? WHIR!

I think I had a pretty strong draft but I'm not sure if I bought in too heavily on the extra OREB cat. Daily Lineups.

2 - KAT

19 - Doncic

22 - Vuc

39 - John Collins

42 - Lord Covington

59 - J Valan

62 - SGA

79 - Whiteside

82 - Rozier

99 - T Ross

Bench: Dedmon (102), Dinwiddie (119), Looney (122), Cedi (139), Z Collins (142), Saric (159), Bacon (162), Okogie (179)

Heavy punt AST, so my initial thought are to move doncic for a couple scoring wings in the 25-40 range. Lemme know your thoughts and WHIR.

Think you did a good job w/ the draft especially if there is an OReb category. You have 4 guys who should average over 10 boards and likely at least 3 O boards a game. Guards are a little weak. Maybe flip Collins for one

48 minutes ago, benjwils said:

I think I had a pretty strong draft but I'm not sure if I bought in too heavily on the extra OREB cat. Daily Lineups.

2 - KAT

19 - Doncic

22 - Vuc

39 - John Collins

42 - Lord Covington

59 - J Valan

62 - SGA

79 - Whiteside

82 - Rozier

99 - T Ross

Bench: Dedmon (102), Dinwiddie (119), Looney (122), Cedi (139), Z Collins (142), Saric (159), Bacon (162), Okogie (179)

Heavy punt AST, so my initial thought are to move doncic for a couple scoring wings in the 25-40 range. Lemme know your thoughts and WHIR.

Nice draft, especially Collins at 39 and Collins at 142. 

Definitely punt Assist and I like the idea of trading Luka since so much of his value is in Assists and he brings down the %s and hurts in TOs. 

Thoughts -

You should focus on getting more Steals, 3s, Points

1. Trade Doncic

2. May also want to trade Whiteside because of the potential FT% hit although you can sustain it

3. May also want to trade Rozier because of the potential FG% hit although you can manage it

What's the point of having Dinwiddie?

1 hour ago, benjwils said:

2 - KAT

19 - Doncic

22 - Vuc

39 - John Collins

42 - Lord Covington

59 - J Valan

62 - SGA

79 - Whiteside

82 - Rozier

99 - T Ross

You got OReb on lockdown, solid team and yes I like the idea of trading Doncic for a couple of scoring wings. People loved Doncic so you will get a good return and he doesnt fit this team.

Thanks for commenting on mine!

Really like your picks, especially collins at 142. Good insurance in case whiteside goes down (which it seems like it will probably happen). You may want to consider trading him early as he starts to wear down through the season especially if nurkic progresses. Really solid but you have a lot of high volume shooters which might fluctuate your FG% as well (Rozier, cedi, bacon, ross). The punt assist works great so you can consider trading doncic and  rozier who are triple double threats. 

I would for sure look to move doncic! Shoot for somebody like Jrue, Butler, or even PG since hes hurt!

Definitely like the punt assist build! 

I was able to make a couple trades that I think have really helped out my squad.

Trade 1: Doncic and Bacon for DRuss and Hield

Trade 2: SGA, Dinwiddie, and Saric for JRich, Ingles, and Dwight Powell. 

Now my squad will look like:

PG: DRuss

SG: Hield

G: JRich

SF: Cov

F: John Collins

Cen: KAT

U: Valan

U: Whiteside

U: Rozier

Bench: T Ross, Dedmon, Ingles, Looney, Osman, Z Collins, Powell, Okogie (or streamer)

Thanks all for your input!

Team look really good, but I'm not used at all to see 18 drafted playes per team, so I think I'm not in the best position to judge it. I'd try to move Doncic+Rozier for a guy with some efficience and scoring...