Sign in to follow this  
suburbanguk

Make a move before tonight? WHIR

I need a QB for Jackson's bye and, like most people, feel lost at TE.  Herndon and Darnold were both dropped and are available.  I really only have 2 players that are close to droppable -- Walton and the Steelers D. 

I would love to roll the dice on Herndon (and maybe Darnold), but I like the rest of my depth. I'm leaning towards not doing anything tonight, then dropping Tennessee for a QB (Stafford is on the wire) and just keep praying Hock can find some points this week. 

Definitely drop Tennessee for the QB replacement (Pitt has Miami next week) and Stafford is the perfect replacement vs NYG. But if you were going to try to pick up a TE next week, Mattison is the guy I'd drop, not Walton. Drake is likely on his way out soon, and while the starting RB on the Dolphins isn't the most exciting player, he is still a starting RB, which is more valuable to me than Mattison, especially since you don't have Cook.

Edited by Theschmidt

Yeah...Drop Tenn.

I'd have no issues dropping Walton though.  I mean, he's never going to be much of a fantasy play in that offense.  Mattison is such a high upside player that I'd have a tough time cutting him....See Edmonds this past week....

Why isn't Tenn droppable? I certainly wouldn't drop Pittsburgh's D going into their week against the LOLphins. I also wouldn't think twice about dropping Walton. Drop Tenn and Walton and pick up the Jets players. 

1 hour ago, jmcampbe11 said:

Why isn't Tenn droppable?

Played the Titans D this week, since Steelers are on Bye, so I can't drop them until tomorrow.  

So is there a consensus I should drop Walton for Herndon now, then try to get Stafford off Waivers?

Can't see you're team on cell can you post it in bold print thanks. 

6 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

Can't see you're team on cell can you post it in bold print thanks. 

12 team ppr 2RB 2WR 2Flex (1 late round keeper) Starters in bold

QB:  L Jackson, 

RB: E. Elliot, T. Coleman, M. Gordon III, J. White, A. Mattison, M. Walton

WR: T. Hill, T. Lockett, D.J. Chark, E. Sanders, A.J. Green,  

TE: T.J. Hockenson, 

K: R. Gould

DEF: Tennessee, Pittsburgh