claptondecheeks

Jabari Parker 2019-2020 Outlook

7 minutes ago, kane said:

My man! lets hope trae feeds him just like he feeds john collins and we'll have ourselves a show 😎

Picked him up as a flier. It's worth a shot. At the very least you should get some nice scoring and boards from him. 

• Like 1

On 11/9/2019 at 10:55 AM, Dapro said:

I am buying right now.

Same he’s on my wire. Grabbing him tomorrow morning!

his production before collins went down looks the same as it is now, just now he plays slightly more minutes

they gave him a block when it was a foul and he knocked it out of bounds....

i'll take it lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fantasm said:

they gave him a block when it was a foul and he knocked it out of bounds....

i'll take it lol

Stat correction in...

i don't know why people play him like he is a bum...he's now almost 2 years removed from major knee surgery...expect some good numbers during the time collins is out... j and trae have some decent chemistry in the early season....

13 minutes ago, khasm13 said:

i don't know why people play him like he is a bum...he's now almost 2 years removed from major knee surgery...expect some good numbers during the time collins is out... j and trae have some decent chemistry in the early season....

Any chance Jabari and Collins can both share the court or is that too much of a defensive nightmare? With Trae, Jabari and Collins on the floor opposing teams basically have free reign to score as much they want lol so I guess it doesn't really work. 

Just now, fabrar said:

Any chance Jabari and Collins can both share the court or is that too much of a defensive nightmare? With Trae, Jabari and Collins on the floor opposing teams basically have free reign to score as much they want lol so I guess it doesn't really work. 

teams have been scoring on them since the season broke anew...they have a young team so scoring is really the premium...that is if you're trying to win...

This guy is a walking bucket, damn. It's a shame he has limited run cause he could legitimately be a 20+ ppg scorer on great efficiency - he already showed he can back in Milwaukee. 

• Like 1