Sign in to follow this  
CharlesCC2

Delon Wright or Kevin Huerter?

Just a heads up, I am clueless with basketball and won't be able to provide much help in return.  I'll gladly help with any football questions though, lol.  With that said...

Someone dropped Oubre and I'm pretty sure I should drop Wright or Huerter for him.  9 cat head to head.  Thanks.

I'd drop Delon Wright, Huerter has more upside IMO, but anyway, it depends on your team and your needs. Huerter gives you more 3's and Wright more STLS/AST...

Anyway, how deep is your league? If Oubre Jr is dropped I guess it is not too deep, and maybe you can drop both of them and hit the waiver wire

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DrFate said:

I'd drop Delon Wright, Huerter has more upside IMO, but anyway, it depends on your team and your needs. Huerter gives you more 3's and Wright more STLS/AST...

Anyway, how deep is your league? If Oubre Jr is dropped I guess it is not too deep, and maybe you can drop both of them and hit the waiver wire

It's 12 team, 11 players per team.  Not deep but not so shallow that people should be dropping Oubre.  This is definitely a strange move IMO.  I don't think there is necessarily anything better than Huerter on the wire other than Oubre.

Thanks for the response though, didn't think anybody would chime in since I'm not really able to provide help in return.  Really appreciate it, I will put in a claim for Oubre and drop Wright.