Sign in to follow this  
kk131396

Wentz/ Conner for Russ/Jacobs or Gurley?-WHIR

10 team .5 PPR

Current Team is Wentz, CMC, Conner, Mike Evans, Golladay, Waller, John Brown/Tyler Boyd in Flex

My bench (including flexes) are John Brown, Tyler Boyd, Shady, miles Sanders, Singletary, Josh Gordon

Was offered Russel Wilson and Jacobs/Gurley for Wentz/ Conner. Would you take that, and which back?

I think I'd pass.  Wilson might be an upgrade on Wentz, but Wentz is still decent.  Plus I don't think Jacobs or Gurley (with the current arthritis issues) are upgrades on Conner.  

Absolutely. I prefer Jacobs to Conner anyway, and Wilson is an obvious upgrade on Wentz. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

I'd do Russ/Jacobs

I like this as well...don’t do it for gurley

• Like 1

I would do Wilson/Jacobs in a heartbeat.  Wilson is a huge upgrade over Wentz and as a owner of both Conner, Jacobs.   I would prefer Jacobs since Conner is a injury waiting to happen.  Plus Jacobs is starting to get more work in the passing game.

I would do Wilson and Jacobs. I’m not big on Conner and he’s always seemingly dinged up. Jacobs has been quite the player and looks great. He’s the work horse RB in an old school Gruden offense. Wilson is in the MVP talks so that’s an upgrade from Wentz   

help me? 
http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/772004-big-but-not-huge-trade-whir/

Thanks for help on mine. My opinion is that of the majority here. Wilson and Jacobs should suit you well. Best to get out of wentz if you can lol.