Sign in to follow this  
x_Nemesis_x

Any $100+ h2h or roto league drafting today? Let's all gathered here!

As the title says. 

I am looking a league with leaguesafe payments either on yahoo espn drafting today if possible before the games start. 

Buyin $100+ 8cat or 9cat and daily-tomorrow or daily-today. Either h2h or roto. 

Let's all gathered here in order to create a league in case no league is available! 

Edited by x_Nemesis_x

Just now, Hokester said:

I will do 8-9 cat or roto prefer same day adds. 

$100 H2H 9-cat w/ daily adds.

Join & pay at link above

3 minutes ago, ajc123 said:

Same, if a Roto league pops up on ESPN/Yahoo let me know

11 minutes ago, wontbstopped said:

if you do a yahoo Roto league lmk. Would want the stats for tonight's games to start

I have a 250$ head to head league on yahoo and would set up a 250$ roto for 3:45 pacific if you guys are interested

Edited by MaxMagnum

1 minute ago, x_Nemesis_x said:

Down for roto

1. Nemesis(me) 

2.ajc123

3.hokester

4.wontbstopped

5.goatstein3

I can't use leaguesafe though all my money is in yahoo and it takes a couple days to refund

2 minutes ago, MaxMagnum said:

I can't use leaguesafe though all my money is in yahoo and it takes a couple days to refund

If league runs why should u ask for refund? 

Do u use e-check? 

I have asked for refund a couple of times and I got the money back in less that 1 day! 

I had to cancel 1 of my leagues 2 days ago and haven't gotten money back, I have a head to head league created and if you guys wanted I can change it to roto

29 minutes ago, MaxMagnum said:

I had to cancel 1 of my leagues 2 days ago and haven't gotten money back, I have a head to head league created and if you guys wanted I can change it to roto

If it's yahoo cash league I will not be able to pay.. 

That's strange about leaguesafe maybe that's happening because of your bank.. When I am paying using my leaguesafe balance I get the money back the next day! 

I was speaking with Nemesis on a different thread. Any of you interested in a $35 Roto League on Fantrax? Fantrax takes the entries and holds it. It's an auction League that I'm trying to have draft tonight at 8, maybe 8:30 if it has to be. If not, may shoot for tomorrow. Shoot me an email if interested, davispeterj@gmail.com

Yo guys thinking of making a new league running tomorrow before the 7pm games start. 

Roto snake $100+

I will open a thread tomorrow morning

On 10/22/2019 at 7:50 PM, x_Nemesis_x said:

Yo guys thinking of making a new league running tomorrow before the 7pm games start. 

Roto snake $100+

I will open a thread tomorrow morning

Are you still interested in a league, I would do a 250$ roto snake league on league safe this weekend?

12 hours ago, MaxMagnum said:

Are you still interested in a league, I would do a 250$ roto snake league on league safe this weekend?

Yes I am interested! 

2 minutes ago, x_Nemesis_x said:

Yes I am interested! 

I'm going to start a thread for it and I'll make it once we get a couple more people, the one thing I've seen though is most people that us leaguesafe use the option that allows credit card which makes everyone pay a 4% fee. I insist on using the "echeck only" option so we don't pay commission. I have never used e check but I looked it up and it seems very easy, all you need is the routing number or something

1 minute ago, MaxMagnum said:

I'm going to start a thread for it and I'll make it once we get a couple more people, the one thing I've seen though is most people that us leaguesafe use the option that allows credit card which makes everyone pay a 4% fee. I insist on using the "echeck only" option so we don't pay commission. I have never used e check but I looked it up and it seems very easy, all you need is the routing number or something

U can use e-check only for some people to pay and the switch to card for others who want to pay using that method. 

I have seen commishes doing that trick. 

Just now, x_Nemesis_x said:

U can use e-check only for some people to pay and the switch to card for others who want to pay using that method. 

I have seen commishes doing that trick. 

I just looked at it you have to make the setting echeck only unless everyone gets a 4% fee

29 minutes ago, MaxMagnum said:

I just looked at it you have to make the setting echeck only unless everyone gets a 4% fee

For echeck all you need is your bank account, once we get a couple people I will pay first and then walk everyone through it, it's definitely worth it to avoid the fee