Code of Hammurabi

Blake Griffin 2019-2020 Outlook

Already got my plans on who to drop tonight when I move Blake from IL to starting when they announce my mans is showing up to the Arena tonight ready to hoop.

Let's make it official. 

Where's my paper boy's at with the good news?

Out again tonight

MON, NOV 4, 10:30 AMROTOWIRE.COM

Griffin (hamstring) will be held out of Monday's game against the Wizards, Vincent Ellis of the Detroit Free Press reports.

Spin: Griffin will miss an eighth-straight game to begin the season as he continues to battle left hamstring soreness. His next opportunity to return will be Wednesday against New York.

3 hours ago, Snilbog said:

Out again tonight

MON, NOV 4, 10:30 AMROTOWIRE.COM

Griffin (hamstring) will be held out of Monday's game against the Wizards, Vincent Ellis of the Detroit Free Press reports.

Spin: Griffin will miss an eighth-straight game to begin the season as he continues to battle left hamstring soreness. His next opportunity to return will be Wednesday against New York.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’d rather him return later fully healthy than jump to a return and not be as effective, f it we can take another game of him being out. 

• Like 1

Man at this point I hope hes rested and I'm sure a lot of managing of his playing time will happen as the season progresses... it's too bad having him sit and watch while they were in the playoffs.. 

Blake's one of the guys I'm fine with if he got load managed. Pistons need him to go deep in the playoffs.

Hopefully he's only being load managed as he's just come back - supposedly he got pretty gassed in 24 mins last night.

So not only does he post up a trash game today, he's likely going to only play 2 games in a 3 game week due to one being a b2b. Yikes

On 11/28/2019 at 1:19 AM, stickman786 said:

I would sell ASAP.

I agree, maybe some owners would think he'll turn it around.

I think he'll be better than this, but I don't think there's any way he'll beat his ADP this year (by a large margin)!