Code of Hammurabi

Blake Griffin 2019-2020 Outlook

Imagine calling out your teammates for a "lack of fight" after dropping 10-2-6¬†ūüėā¬†

NOW THATS WHAT THE f--- IM TALKING ABOUT. KEEP IT UP AND ILL LET YOU SMASH MY GIRLFRIEND NO PROBLEM 

• Haha 2

Can you always play w this much heart and energy. If you cared as much for basketball as you do to bust a nut every night, your results would be a lot like this. 

15 minutes ago, Flamez said:

Can you always play w this much heart and energy. If you cared as much for basketball as you do to bust a nut every night, your results would be a lot like this. 

Lmao where is this coming from. Is there a story I missed 

6 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

Lmao where is this coming from. Is there a story I missed 

Hahaha he’s always in the news for smashing a diff chick and I’m watching the game on league pass rn and this is disgusting. If he could play like this all the time he’d be top 50 easy 

• Haha 1

He’s played pretty well the past three games, other than his field goal percentage. Is it the consensus to hope he has a couple more solid games then sell high if possible ? 

1 minute ago, Flamez said:

He’s played pretty well the past three games, other than his field goal percentage. Is it the consensus to hope he has a couple more solid games then sell high if possible ? 

If the ‚Äúconsensus‚ÄĚ is to sell high / unload shares where exactly are you going to find a buyer?

4 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

If the ‚Äúconsensus‚ÄĚ is to sell high / unload shares where exactly are you going to find a buyer?

Bro why you do always have to answer ppl w some smartass remark, I come here for advice and I get an answer that my girlfriend would give me. Just say yes or no and gimme a reason. You got 5000 upvotes and you’re a goon in this forum, come on dawg what’s up w you 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Flamez said:

I am too worried about his health and that his assists are gonna be down most of the season, i sold for rozier, bit of a risk but rozier fits my team better anyways.

2 hours ago, Flamez said:

Bro why you do always have to answer ppl w some smartass remark, I come here for advice and I get an answer that my girlfriend would give me. Just say yes or no and gimme a reason. You got 5000 upvotes and you’re a goon in this forum, come on dawg what’s up w you 

I am not bullish on Griffin. I would sell. The more good games he strings together, the more liquid Griffin will be, ie, the easier he will be to sell and the better return you will get.¬†Of course, the longer you wait, the greater the risk he will get injured or play poorly again. There is no magic number as to how many good games you‚Äôd ideally want to see Griffin string¬†together before you decide to sell. But I‚Äôd say three is an awfully low number‚ÄĒmy opinion.

Edited by My Dinner With Andre

18 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

I am not bullish on Griffin. I would sell. The more good games he strings together, the more liquid Griffin will be, ie, the easier he will be to sell and the better return you will get.¬†Of course, the longer you wait, the greater the risk he will get injured or play poorly again. There is no magic number as to how many good games you‚Äôd ideally want to see Griffin string¬†together before you decide to sell. But I‚Äôd say three is an awfully low number‚ÄĒmy opinion.

Thank you brother I appreciate it. His counting stats are solid and if he can just get the assists numbers a little higher it would make it much easier but ya I totally agree three is too low of a number to try and bait someone into buying

Sorry I wasn't paying attention. But what happened during the summer? What's with such a drastic drop across the board? Turns 30 and he can't play all of a sudden. 

image.thumb.png.2a82b04fcde22b7aeb55285d87005215.png

Just now, WatchUrAnkle said:

Sorry I wasn't paying attention. But what happened during the summer? What's with such a drastic drop across the board? Turns 30 and he can't play all of a sudden. 

Watching the game. Dude looks like he doesn't wanna play out there. Just lets KP blow past him lol

8 minutes ago, m1dday said:

Watching the game. Dude looks like he doesn't wanna play out there. Just lets KP blow past him lol

Then I'd guess what happened in the summer would be him realizing he doesn't have the star power to recruit anyone significant and they remain a team with nothing to play for. Hence he doesn't want to play. How are the chances he gets moved?

12 minutes ago, WatchUrAnkle said:

I've never seen anything like it. He went from an all-star playing in 75 games, to being completely washed up. 

15 minutes ago, WatchUrAnkle said:

Then I'd guess what happened in the summer would be him realizing he doesn't have the star power to recruit anyone significant and they remain a team with nothing to play for. Hence he doesn't want to play. How are the chances he gets moved?

A good chance if the Pistons keep losing. They have a pretty big road trip ahead too, if they lose most of it I can see them blowing it up.

15 minutes ago, bksm said:

I've never seen anything like it. He went from an all-star playing in 75 games, to being completely washed up. 

He was playing good a few games ago, something must've happened behind the scenes for this to happen.

My take is that he came into the league as a guy highly hyped up and thought of as the next superstar. He gets a hall of fame point guard early in his career who was still in his prime and they couldnt get it done. The team that drafted him lost hope in ever winning with him aka he did not live up to the hype and hes not a player worth having. He knows he wont win in Detroit but he hopes someone would want to play with him so he can start proving people wrong and he finds out no one cares about playing with him. Hes now 30 and its really looking like hes never going to win a championship at this point and its another wasted year. He doesnt want to be there he doesnt care anymore hes not having fun. How many years he has left? He knows hes stuck there for a long time.

Edited by Johnnyapplebot