Code of Hammurabi

Blake Griffin 2019-2020 Outlook

4 minutes ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

Weird that no news has been released yet 

Given his injury history i would be shocked if he played today.

Hopefully for BG owners it's nothing serious but certainly odd there have been no further updates..

I have nothing to be this on but I think he'll need to have some kind of minor procedure and miss a few weeks.

If he's dealing with soreness, there's obviously something wrong with the knee. He hasn't been right all season. Given his history, I doubt they'll let him power through it like Huerter was doing at the beginning of the year.

Ruled out tonight per people on Twitter... Wish they'd give us a time line so I could know whether to grab Wood or not 

32 minutes ago, Nazyef said:

Ruled out tonight per people on Twitter... Wish they'd give us a time line so I could know whether to grab Wood or not 

WTF, just hand cuff Wood either way especially since you own Griffin.

3 minutes ago, DemOrioles said:

WTF, just hand cuff Wood either way especially since you own Griffin.

I don't own Blake but I wanna beat the owner who's got him to the punch. we don't have a waiver order, first come first serve.. It's pretty wild and keeps everyone engaged lol

Is this a reason to be optimistic? At this point he’s starting to feel like a Mike Conley.. 

after Tuesday's practice, coach Dwane Casey said: "Should be full boat [Wednesday vs. Toronto] but we're not going to make that commitment until game time." We can expect another update on BG's status after Wednesday morning's shootaround. Christian Wood and Markieff Morris would see their playing time reduced if Griffin is cleared to return.

3 minutes ago, BennyBackwood said:

Is this a reason to be optimistic? At this point he’s starting to feel like a Mike Conley.. 

after Tuesday's practice, coach Dwane Casey said: "Should be full boat [Wednesday vs. Toronto] but we're not going to make that commitment until game time." We can expect another update on BG's status after Wednesday morning's shootaround. Christian Wood and Markieff Morris would see their playing time reduced if Griffin is cleared to return.

Even if he plays, I'm not gonna believe it til I see him drop a good line. I fully expect another stinker if the Pistons roll him out there this soon, lmao

They play Toronto then Boston, that's two hard games in a row.

Edited by m1dday

10 minutes ago, StephonMarburysVaseline said:

This dude got dropped in my league and nobody picked him up. This is a competitive league too. Is he that bad now? Is he the new DeAndre Jordan? Is he worth a flier?

Not competitive if he got dropped 

I admittedly over-drafted & have little choice but to hang on for better times or the bitter end. LOL

9 hours ago, StephonMarburysVaseline said:

This dude got dropped in my league and nobody picked him up. This is a competitive league too. Is he that bad now? Is he the new DeAndre Jordan? Is he worth a flier?

10 team or 12 team?

Doubtful because of load management with the back to back games. I don’t mind, whatever it takes to keep him on the court. 

42 minutes ago, kane said:

Doubtful tomorrow 

I feel like I just watched The Rise of Skywalker again 😡 but seriously, take a week off and sort yourself out

53 minutes ago, P5YCH3W4RD said:

Got offered Harrison Barnes for Blake. No one else is even willing to entertain a trade. Thoughts?

Don't bother, no point selling low for the sake of trading. Hold on and hope they figure it out before the playoffs

• Thanks 1