Code of Hammurabi

Blake Griffin 2019-2020 Outlook

He was ONE game away from getting IL status, if he's not healthy let the man sit. Lucky they made him play through it so they could get blown out by Philly though 🙄

Has there ever been anyone so bad between seasons EVER!!!!!!???????

Definitely winded from the flu. His overall production reminds me a lot of how Hayward was last year, coming of an injury. Really bad. 

46 minutes ago, m1dday said:

Definitely winded from the flu. His overall production reminds me a lot of how Hayward was last year, coming of an injury. Really bad. 

This kinda feels like the start of this season with Jokic, Griffin's FG% is abysmal but the shots are there...I'm hoping that once his knee has had more time to settle down we'll see somewhat of a positive regression. He's 2/27 on 3s in the last 5 games, think that's gonna happen all season?

7 minutes ago, apk158 said:

This kinda feels like the start of this season with Jokic, Griffin's FG% is abysmal but the shots are there...I'm hoping that once his knee has had more time to settle down we'll see somewhat of a positive regression. He's 2/27 on 3s in the last 5 games, think that's gonna happen all season?

Good point, as well as Adams too. Main difference is that Griffin's coming from a season-ending injury though as well as surgery, unlike those examples. It's definitely going to improve, but hoping it's sooner than later. If he had hit even half those shots, that'd be a pretty decent line, for sure.

Just insane how bad he is this season, he was incredible for me last year and I was tuning in to Pistons games all season to watch him ball people up. I've personally never seen such a big drop off in such a short time. Feel bad for my lil bro who is stuck with him this year, honestly hoping for him to turn it around

• Like 1

Wondering what to do with this guy.. hope he gets IL tag so I can just stash him away 

• Like 1

I draft5thos guy in several leagues and I don't know what to do. I threw out some low end trades for players like Ball, Covington & Lou. I doubt anyone bites. May have to add another player just to get rid of him.

Dropping him for that serbian guy on the Kings. Pistons' season is over and he'll get random days off

3 hours ago, Woonga24 said:

Dropping him for that serbian guy on the Kings. Pistons' season is over and he'll get random days off

How many teams in this league?

10 hours ago, Woonga24 said:

Someone in my 12T league dropped him because he’s dealing with a lot of injuries rn. Are Griffin owners that nervous about his knee issues? Don’t own Griffin anywhere this year, but I did draft Drummond. I put Blake on my DND list bc the year I drafted him he decided to punch his trainer in the face and break his hand. What a cool freakin’ story bro. It had nothing to do with injury proneness, I just couldn’t deal with his stupidity anymore. It was the last straw for me.

Edited by NoahsArc

He does seem like a Diva.  I stay away because he's injury prone and also because he doesn't play defense. 

On 12/24/2019 at 11:28 AM, StephonMarburysVaseline said:

spacer.png

I have to make a case for Blake here who had slightly better numbers last season. Also pathetically Conley did more good to owners sitting than Blake playing this season. 

6 minutes ago, WatchUrAnkle said:

I have to make a case for Blake here who had slightly better numbers last season. Also pathetically Conley did more good to owners sitting than Blake playing this season. 

Come on man, it's not easy moving to mormon country.  He's too good not to bounce back, but it is a hamstring situation.  Hope he sits out a full month or so to really get it healed. 

46 minutes ago, vnmslsrbms said:

Come on man, it's not easy moving to mormon country.  He's too good not to bounce back, but it is a hamstring situation.  Hope he sits out a full month or so to really get it healed. 

My point is Blake's drop off between this and last season is larger than Conley's, probably largest ever. 

• Like 1

Took this dude over people I don’t even wanna name. I’m just gonna keep it 100 even though this guy smashes hella dimes, he has a pussy for a dik

• Like 1