lbjames6

Christian Wood 2019-2020 Outlook

Roto blurb saying he needs to be rostered everywhere, gonna take a flier on him in my 12 team league since they got a BTB & Drummond didn't practice due to an "illness" hopefully he does well

Detroit is trying to trade Drummond per Woj.  That news alone makes Wood worth owning everywhere.

• Like 1

Only concern is Alex Len coming back in the trade and once again Woods minutes being blocked

7 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

what can we honestly expect from him if given the reigns ROS?

A championship. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, DemOrioles said:

Only concern is Alex Len coming back in the trade and once again Woods minutes being blocked

Most definitely he'd be included in the deal, they have to match Drummond's 27m.

11 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Most definitely he'd be included in the deal, they have to match Drummond's 27m.

Certainly not a lock that Len would be included in any deal. Quite the contrary. The hawks have plenty of other salary filler to send back including Crabbe (18.5M), Turner (18.6 M), and the carcass of Chandler Parsons (25M). 

• Haha 2

🎶If Casey didnt know, Christian I'm crazy bout ya. I would be lyin if I said that I could win my league without ya.. even though, I dont start you all the time, you had my waiver claim a long long time ago🎶

Seems like the Hawks are on the lookout for a center. Adams trade rumors now Drummond. 

11 minutes ago, Code of Hammurabi said:

Certainly not a lock that Len would be included in any deal. Quite the contrary. The hawks have plenty of other salary filler to send back including Crabbe (18.5M), Turner (18.6 M), and the carcass of Chandler Parsons (25M). 

lol no one taking on that Parsons contract unless it's packaged with a 1st round pick or 2. Detroit would be left with only Wood and Thon as the healthy frontcourt. I'm willing to bet they're getting at least one big back from a trade. 

Do these rumours potentially make him more valuable than Clarke? Both are per-minute phenoms, but trying to understand who's the wiser option.

Just made the add with my last acquisition of the week and I’m down so help Fantasy Gods.

6 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

lol no one taking on that Parsons contract unless it's packaged with a 1st round pick or 2. Detroit would be left with only Wood and Thon as the healthy frontcourt. I'm willing to bet they're getting at least one big back from a trade. 

Do you research anything before posting?  Parsons has an expiring contract

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, brickcitymamba said:

Do these rumours potentially make him more valuable than Clarke? Both are per-minute phenoms, but trying to understand who's the wiser option.

I would go with Clarke, who's a better real life player and has a franchise that's 100% invested in him.  I wouldn't blame anyone who thinks the opposite tho. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Code of Hammurabi said:

Do you research anything before posting?  Parsons has an expiring contract

So do u think they're gonna trade parsons +2m player and a pick for drummond?

2 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

So do u think they're gonna trade parsons +2m player and a pick for drummond?

No something else would come back. Parsons could be part of the deal, along with one of Cam, Hunter or Huerter and/or potentially picks as you suggest. 

1 minute ago, Code of Hammurabi said:

No something else would come back. Parsons could be part of the deal, along with one of Cam, Hunter or Huerter and/or potentially picks as you suggest. 

Yeah then the Pistons would have to send another piece most likely to match salaries if Cam or Hunter is involved.

Posted (edited)

That'd be a wonderful deal for Detroit. I don't know who else is inquiring about Drummond, but if they can get a young player + pick(s), that's better than losing Drummond for nothing in the off-season. Atlanta takes the risk of losing Drummond this off-season after already giving up pick(s) and a young player.

2 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Yeah then the Pistons would have to send another piece most likely to match salaries if Cam or Hunter is involved.

Na, they probably don't. I think the salaries would already work out.

Edited by YouSnoozeYouLose

1 minute ago, YouSnoozeYouLose said:

They do if its Cam/Hunter + Parsons, they don't if it's for Huerter/Parsons but that deal makes no sense.

4 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

2 minutes ago, YouSnoozeYouLose said:

That'd be a wonderful deal for Detroit. I don't know who else is inquiring about Drummond, but if they can get a young player + pick(s), that's better than losing Drummond for nothing in the off-season. Atlanta takes the risk of losing Drummond this off-season after already giving up pick(s) and a young player.

Cam and Hunter are on rookie deals, combined about 12 mil or something.  

21 minutes ago, brickcitymamba said:

Clarke is the better option... I hope they ship jonas out to a contender to let this kid play. I'm unwilling to drop him at this point.

• Thanks 1