he left me limp. I dropped him.

They don't call him Wood for nothing 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, taenggg said:

They don't call him Wood for nothing 

Then i suppose they call him Christian for nothing

5 minutes ago, Devin_Heat_Stroke_Book said:

He looks very lost on the court

No matter it's home or opponent court. Play like trash against trash like cavs twice in a row. Time to move on

11 minutes ago, Devin_Heat_Stroke_Book said:

He looks very lost on the court

But he’s the ultimate luxury stash!! Dropped for Jae Crowder lol 🤮

14 minutes ago, Devin_Heat_Stroke_Book said:

"Blake Griffin (knee) is expected to miss the rest of the season after surgery. Sekou Doumbouya is likely starting every game he’s available while Christian Wood should heat up soon." - Rotoworld

But that wood is about to heat up soon doeeeee

Roto been talking up this guy for a while now. I mean if they suddenly change tone about him then they can eat **** lol. I'm not dropping this guy despite the disappointment.. Im not ready to accept that yet. We'll find out after the trade deadline or when Drummond gets traded, but can't say it hasn't been rough and that's an understatement.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Obliviate said:

Roto been talking up this guy for a while now. I mean if they suddenly change tone about him then they can eat **** lol. I'm not dropping this guy despite the disappointment.. Im not ready to accept that yet. We'll find out after the trade deadline or when Drummond gets traded, but can't say it hasn't been rough and that's an understatement.

I feel you, I've had him for a couple of games but thankfully there's no diamond in the rough so holding him for now (just in case he gets hot).

• Like 1

Haha this dude is whack and I knew it from the get-go. Sekou was always the pickup. 

4 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

Haha this dude is whack and I knew it from the get-go. Sekou was always the pickup. 

Watching him get lost on offense and not be at the right spots in combination with his reluctance to be physical on defense makes for a very disheartening hold. 

"It's been a disappointing time for Wood after he looked like such a great add, especially when he started next to Sekou Doumbouya and Andre Drummond against the Lakers. He is still getting some minutes next to Andre Drummond, and perhaps coach Dwane Casey finds a way to get him closer to 20. As frustrating as his lack of playing time has been this week, he is still a hold in standard leagues because it could be a jackpot situation if Drummond is traded."

Rotoworld still sticking to their guns rofl

30 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

Which get-go would that be? My get-go would've been towards the end of November / start of December. There was 0 talk of Doumbaya at that stage and it was all Wood Wood Wood. You should've read what they were saying about him.

If you're talking about the last week or so... cool

Edited by Obliviate
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Obliviate said:

Which get-go would that be? My get-go would've been towards the end of November / start of December. There was 0 talk of Doumbaya at that stage and it was all Wood Wood Wood. You should've read what they were saying about him.

If you're talking about the last week or so... cool

Not as early. There were too many variables with BG and Drummond and how the Pistons would fare. Neither Sekou or Wood’s minutes would’ve been guaranteed.

Just when the conversation surfaced a few weeks ago, when it should’ve been clear they would prioritise development of a 1st round pick over a career journeyman 👌🏼

Rotoworld writers trippin. 

• Like 1

DD here in the 3rd with 1 stl 3 blks!

Edit: I counted 3 blocks but looks like they're only giving him credit for 2.

Edited by Obliviate

We do have to take into account it's Chicago here.. but man.. if Drummond is traded and he moves into the starting C spot.. big time upside for a stash... I got bryant coming back, going to be a tough decision about who to drop. 

Just now, chickennuggets said:

Keep in mind, this is up against the Bulls playing a rookie C and Luke Kornet. And Drummond has been ejected.

gafford aint no bytch and he was ballin out with drummond too.