lbjames6

Christian Wood 2019-2020 Outlook

Imagine missing out on hot free agents or streams to win your matchup to hold this cat because of rotoworlds hard on.  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, DemOrioles said:

Imagine missing out on hot free agents or streams to win your matchup to hold this cat because of rotoworlds hard on.  

like boban

2 hours ago, DemOrioles said:

No one is holding a gun to your head or anyone else's. Ultimately the call is yours and its your team/responsibility. You take the information you have and make an educated decision.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For those holding him, you should know that after tonight's injury news, there's at least one new bidder for Drummond's services:

giphy.gif

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

For those holding him, you should know that after tonight's injury news, there's at least one new bidder for Drummond's services:

giphy.gif

Wishing Powell the best. Really feel for the guy. But this made me lol. You terrible bastard 😛

9 minutes ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Wishing Powell the best. Really feel for the guy. But this made me lol. You terrible bastard 😛

I hear you. I never root for injuries. Bad karma. But if one just happened, then I don't mind profiting from it.

for what is worth, Boban has been added (only becasue Mavs schedule is perfect this week - low game days)

32 minutes ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

giphy.gif

It also bodes well that the year they won their championship they paired Tyson Chandler with Nowitzki, I'm sure they're looking to bolster that defensive Center presence next to Porzingis. They tried to repeat the experiement with Jordan (next to Nowitzki) but it didn't work, Drummond is far better than Jordan though (and younger), and Porzingis is much younger than Dirk.

Edited by Lifschitz

13 minutes ago, Lifschitz said:

It also bodes well that the year they won their championship they paired Tyson Chandler with Nowitzki, I'm sure they're looking to bolster that defensive Center presence next to Porzingis. They tried to repeat the experiement with Jordan (next to Nowitzki) but it didn't work, Drummond is far better than Jordan though (and younger), and Porzingis is much younger than Dirk.

Yup. They seem to have a type. 

Guy just dropped Bagley for Wood in my 10 teamer. Im just not sold on him as some people are. Doesn't pass the eye test like Sekou does

6 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

LMFAO CASEY THE GOAT

Wow ...

that’s some real trolling by Casey.

Still starting wood though, I am.

6 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

LMFAO CASEY THE GOAT

I guess we'll see how the minutes play out, nevermind who starts i guess...

So four minutes in and Thon Maker has become Drummond.  Wood set for his regular 15 minutes???  At least we get a preview of who is the add.  Rotoworld will have Thon as the must add this week.

Im watching the game, maker is so bad. Casey you truly are a dolt.

Edited by Lifschitz
  • Like 1

Love this guy’s swag, fox throws down a disgusting slam on him, wood comes right back and throws a nasty two hand and1 slam.

• Like 1

Just now, Lifschitz said:

Love this guy’s swag, fox throws down a disgusting slam on him, wood comes right back and throws a nasty two hand and1 slam.

That slam by Fox though. Absolute filth. 

Damn, he's playing too good. Casey will bench him soon to "teach him how to play the right way and build him up"

10 minutes ago, jjbooda said:

This is woods audition, don’t mess it up son....

He rarely does, look at his recent games with 20+ min. He only had a bit of a rough stint in early Jan with wavering confidence, but overall for the season his per minute stats and also advanced stats are through the roof. He leads all Pistons in PIPM, he's around 2+ ahead of Drummond who's their second highest player. 

"Player Impact Plus-Minus (PIPM for short) is a plus-minus impact metric that combines luck-adjusted plus-minus data with the value of the boxscore and a handful of interaction terms to estimate a player’s value over the course of a season."

He just had another big and1 slam, that's two in the same game, to which the Kings commentator noted "boy you're right, Wood looks like an all pro", Wood gets off the court - Kings commentator: "thank god for that". 

Edited by Lifschitz
  • Like 1

Everyone is excited until Drummond plays next game then this thread turns into a ghost town again.  It’s hilarious.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DemOrioles said:

Everyone is excited until Drummond plays next game then this thread turns into a ghost town again.  It’s hilarious.

He has 12 points in 8+ minutes, Maker has 2 points in close to 7 minutes. I noted this several pages ago, in RPM Maker is 440+ in the league, Wood is 40 plus alongside Marc Gasol and Richaun Holmes. He's an impact player. There's no other way around it.

People are waiting for Drummond to get moved and for Casey to start Wood. He's undeniable at this point. Enough toying with him. He can even start him at PF alongside Drummond, he's not solely a Center. Bad coaches do the opposite of what is apparent to everyone. Scott Brooks for example deciding it's a good idea to play Bryant at PF and start Ian Mahinmi. 

Edited by Lifschitz

Between this and the sekou thread I thought drummond got traded 

• Haha 1

Again,this dude is per minutes monster

• Like 1