lbjames6

Christian Wood 2019-2020 Outlook

25 min

23/3/1 7-8FGM

9-11FTs

Tease me more please i love it. No stocks and could use more boards but i'll take it!

if drummond gets moved, most likely casey will start whatever they get in return lol

6 hours ago, brosephd said:

if drummond gets moved, most likely casey will start whatever they get in return lol

Wouldn't be the least bit surprised. 

6 hours ago, brosephd said:

seems that way, this guy couldnt even start yday. surprised he pulled off a decent line.

4 hours ago, steempot said:

seems that way, this guy couldnt even start yday. surprised he pulled off a decent line.

He just needs the minutes. Nevermind if he starts or not. Give him minutes and he will give you production. 

29 minutes ago, Obliviate said:

He just needs the minutes. Nevermind if he starts or not. Give him minutes and he will give you production. 

its just weird given his hype and how much he was talked about. 

All this guy does is produce when given the opportunity.  Another solid outing without Drummond.  Imagine giving him 35mpg???  #caseyfreewood

28min

5-8FGM 3-4 3PTM

7-9FTs

20pts 6 reb 1 ast 1 blk

This guy is oozing as of the last 2 games without Drummond!

Trade Drummond,free Wood

When Drummond is back,he become non-factor again,smh

Is Drummond going to get traded for sure or are they going to be stuck with another Kemba situation? Wood looks good given the minutes for sure. Might hold through the deadline 

1 hour ago, Walter330i said:

Is Drummond going to get traded for sure or are they going to be stuck with another Kemba situation? Wood looks good given the minutes for sure. Might hold through the deadline 

im not sure anymore. Drummond has stated he wants to stay in Detroit but obv with his contract Detroit might wanna move him instead of lose him for nothing. but it seems all teams that would be interested don't want to trade for a rental either as I imagine Detroit would be asking a lot. the bright side for wood was he played in the fourth today with Drummond 

Guys... It might not be happening with him. Prepare yourselves for the...DROP.

11 hours ago, beejay6020 said:

im not sure anymore. Drummond has stated he wants to stay in Detroit but obv with his contract Detroit might wanna move him instead of lose him for nothing. but it seems all teams that would be interested don't want to trade for a rental either as I imagine Detroit would be asking a lot. the bright side for wood was he played in the fourth today with Drummond 

With Drummond’s statement in mind, it might not be a bad idea to believe Drummond will stay. Pistons management should use the energy instead to add pieces around him better than how they had done previously.

Folks in this forum believe that Wood is a reliable big man who would be able to fill in for Drummond’s spot due to his upside in numbers. In real life, he is just not even close to Drummond. Let's not confuse numbers to represent a player's true impact in game. 

Drummond shouldn't be the first option on offense. Pair him with a first option guard or forward. Then, Detroit would be a decent team for sure.

• Like 1

Wood’s certainly inconsistent, but he always seems to end up averaging 11 and 6 with close to a three and close to a blk and good percentages...I can live with those stats.

Edited by My Dinner With Andre

Four games in a row hovering around 20 minutes. Granted, that's likely due to guys being out but it's still good to see.

On 1/26/2020 at 11:44 AM, gooseball said:

Pair him with a first option guard or forward. Then, Detroit would be a decent team for sure.

Easier said than done. Pistons should clear the decks and start from scratch imo.

Good development, he just played a bunch of min next to Drummond mid way through the 2nd.