lbjames6

Christian Wood 2019-2020 Outlook

4 hours ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

They possibly just showcase him before the deadline. There were reports that they look to trade Wood. 

Surely not.  If Detroit are seriously looking to trade Wood away when he's a young PF/C whose skillset seems to fit the modern day requirements for a bigman, and Detroit are a team who are screaming for depth in this area, then that's so damning.  That would make it 5 teams that have had him and dropped him like he was a soiled pair of underpants.

I know a few of us on this and other forums have been skeptical about him after last year with New Orleans but Detroit shipping his a$$ out today would seal the deal about all the off court or personality stuff.  Hopefully for everyones sakes this isn't the case.

Trade this guy to a team where he'll get his minutes! Rockets would be nice since they need a C.

• Like 1

I don't want him traded. He'll end up a rotation player just about anywhere else other than Charlotte. He has a clear path to big PT on the Pistons. Earlier this season it was reported there's strong interest on both sides to get Wood re-signed in Detroit. Having these teams call only helps his cause, they realize they have something on their hands here (better late than never).

Edited by Lifschitz

9 minutes ago, Lifschitz said:

I don't want him traded. He'll end up a rotation player just about anywhere else other than Charlotte. He has a clear path to big PT on the Pistons. Earlier this season it was reported there's strong interest on both sides to get Wood re-signed in Detroit. Having these teams call only helps his cause, they realize they have something on their hands here (better late than never).

The fact that Detroit turned it down means their asking price is either too high or he’s untouchable. Both good things for his fantasy value 

20 minutes ago, m1dday said:

The fact that Detroit turned it down means their asking price is either too high or he’s untouchable. Both good things for his fantasy value 

You give them too much credit.

• Haha 3

It sucks Drummond won’t get traded. I was really hoping for this man to get unleashed!! 😔

7 minutes ago, Walter330i said:

It sucks Drummond won’t get traded. I was really hoping for this man to get unleashed!! 😔

He got 30+ mins the last two nights...

21 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

He got 30+ mins the last two nights...

We’ll see how well that holds up. Casey is garbage!!

Wood on the Rockets would be wild. Wood needs to start and be locked into 30 mins. The fact he's behind Thon or Doum is a joke

• Like 1

Just now, Illuminati said:

HOLY! DRUMMOND IS GONE. WE NEED THIS TO HAPPEN1

Let’s see what they get back first, lmao

1 minute ago, Espoiral said:

Let’s see what they get back first, lmao

Rumor has it Henson and Brandon Knight lmfaoooooo

Ok it’s time to party Wood owners. Starting with 30+ minutes here on out.

Bummed I didn’t manage to hold onto him so let this be a painful lesson haha.

Edited by Espoiral
  • Like 1

Word is Brandon Knight, John Henson and a pick....I do not see a path that has Henson getting more minutes than Wood....Free the Beast!!!!!!

Edited by jjbooda