lbjames6

Christian Wood 2019-2020 Outlook

5 minutes ago, NoHablaIngles said:

With all due respect... and I mean no offense... you are a trash bag of a poster and you are probably a trash bag of a human being. Absolute fool.

You must be fun at parties...

1 hour ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Honesty I’m good with it. Rather have him go against the Bucks second unit.

Betcha you’re gonna see like -35 in the boxscore in the plus/minus column next to all the starters names.

well this was spot on...

4 minutes ago, NoHablaIngles said:

I never get invited man...

Probably because you call everyone trash bags

• Like 1

Luckily I wasn't counting on him ROS. My league finishes early (week 22) and Pistons schedule is trash between now and then 

1 minute ago, Dominator83 said:

Luckily I wasn't counting on him ROS. My league finishes early (week 22) and Pistons schedule is trash between now and then 

I agree.... Pistons schedule is a trash bag

• Like 1

27min
4-10FGM 1-5 3PTM 9-10FTs
18/11/2/1/1

Had some foul trouble early on and couldn't get into a groove. He managed to score 8 in the final frame. Great line considering they were up against the Bucks!

Edited by Obliviate
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, RLDN106 said:

WTF Casey. Play your best player.

Worked well eh? Down 30-13 in the blink of an eye. Oh, and someone kind of get on McCollum too.

Only hope might be that if it's a blowout then the 'starters' in Maker and Doom Loop might be required to sit for the benchies.

• Like 1

I can’t wait until Casey is out of the nba for good. Joke of a coach and couldn’t see talent if it slapped him in the face. Why not see what the future brings and play Thon, Wood and Bruce as starters? Wtf do you gain playing Snell and Rose?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

I can’t wait until Casey is out of the nba for good. Joke of a coach and couldn’t see talent if it slapped him in the face. Why not see what the future brings and play Thon, Wood and Bruce as starters? Wtf do you gain playing Snell and Rose?

I feel the same way with Scott Brooks. Bunch of clowns.

giphy.gif

Edited by Obliviate
  • Like 2

I missed out on this guy the second time I dropped him a few months ago. The man just single handedly brought back the Pistons after they trailed by 15+ in Q1. Wood is basically unstoppable except passing. Once he commits he often gets called for charging and has problem looking for open teammates. 

Still, he is Piston's best player at the moment and do not understand why he is coming off the bench.

18 minutes ago, Obliviate said:

I feel the same way with Scott Brooks. Bunch of clowns.

giphy.gif

Don’t even want to start on that fool. A college division 4 school could score 100 on his team 

21/7/1 one 3pter and 2 blks.  At least Wood is closing games.  It seems perhaps Casey knows his team sux so he purposely put Wood on the second unit to bully other team's second unit?  As long as Wood hits 28-30 min a game I'm sure he will put up starter numbers ~ *flex*

• Like 1

Best pistons player,he is going to get big contract in summer

8 minutes ago, NashNoTrash said:

21/7/1 one 3pter and 2 blks.  At least Wood is closing games.  It seems perhaps Casey knows his team sux so he purposely put Wood on the second unit to bully other team's second unit?  As long as Wood hits 28-30 min a game I'm sure he will put up starter numbers ~ *flex*

So the clown just took him out for wait for it......... Tony Snell 🙃

Edit: He's back in there but wtf why sub him out in the first place in the closing minutes... Jeezus.

Edited by Obliviate
  • Like 1

what the f--- is this retard doing...unless this is a clear message that they intend to lose the game...but cmon, gtfoh

Edited by L3onD

2 minutes ago, Obliviate said:

So the clown just took him out for wait for it......... Tony Snell 🙃

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO W T F CASEY

Honestly don’t know what to make of this. He’s still getting his minutes with the second unit and is closing out games.

I’m just nervous he gets limited down the stretch.