lbjames6

Christian Wood 2019-2020 Outlook

So he got taken out with 4:29 left to play for Snell, at that point they had the lead 97-94.

Blazers even the score at 97 with a Whiteside putback and then at 3:10 he checks back in for Galloway.. Rose and Brown getting stripped back2back plays leading to a McCollum basket and the rest is history.. WHAT IS THIS CLOWNFIESTA. Just leave him in there! He's the only one hustlin' and without his putback dunk and 3 towards the end, they wouldn't even sniff a chance to win it or at least head into OT. 

• Like 1

Pistons tank really hard,they know wood can bring them win the game, lol

Might be too soon for this, but looking towards next season really makes me wonder if he's going to be drafted way too early in a lot of leagues lol

13 minutes ago, sickrookie said:

You guys should just sit back and enjoy the ride. lol 

I like rides man. I don't like clowns though.

On top of nice stats, some of us like our guys to get Ws for their team. Not like they were out of the game and just stat padding, they were pretty much in it and made it worth the watch especially given the fact that NBA ratings are down.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Obliviate said:

I like rides man. I don't like clowns though.

On top of nice stats, some of us like our guys to get Ws for their team. Not like they were out of the game and just stat padding, they were pretty much in it and made it worth the watch especially given the fact that NBA ratings are down.

Only going to get worse my friend. With load management and same trash teams tanking every season people will turn away. NBA should relegate tanking teams to the big 3 league lol. I really don’t understand how the same dumb mother effing franchises are lottery teams year after year 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Obliviate said:

So he got taken out with 4:29 left to play for Snell, at that point they had the lead 97-94.

Blazers even the score at 97 with a Whiteside putback and then at 3:10 he checks back in for Galloway.. Rose and Brown getting stripped back2back plays leading to a McCollum basket and the rest is history.. WHAT IS THIS CLOWNFIESTA. Just leave him in there! He's the only one hustlin' and without his putback dunk and 3 towards the end, they wouldn't even sniff a chance to win it or at least head into OT. 

hamachi sakuragi would agree ;)

• Thanks 1

Not familiar with free agency process..is he most likely a Piston next year?

1 hour ago, Jyeatbvg said:

From what I read he can sign anywhere this off-season, which is why Casey doesn't have the need to start him to see what he has like with Sekou.

He should still be playing heavy minutes if Casey is interested in winning games though.

2 hours ago, Jyeatbvg said:

The way they are using him shows no respect. Maybe he’s gonna win the 6th man of year and say F*** you to Detroit. 

5 hours ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

People have been excoriating Casey all season but look what he’s gotten out of Wood....

That speaks more about Wood's talent and work ethic than it does about Casey's "coaching", if you'd call it that.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, RLDN106 said:

From what I read he can sign anywhere this off-season, which is why Casey doesn't have the need to start him to see what he has like with Sekou.

He should still be playing heavy minutes if Casey is interested in winning games though.

Hmmm so it seems like he’s a risk in keeper leagues depending on where he signs. Seems like best case scenario is resigning with Detroit and getting minutes.

12 hours ago, Jyeatbvg said:

Hmmm so it seems like he’s a risk in keeper leagues depending on where he signs. Seems like best case scenario is resigning with Detroit and getting minutes.

Too many unknowns right now, but you can also argue he'd be pretty amazing in a small-ball focused team assuming he gets signed to one. In an auction draft league I'm pretty set on keeping him since he'll be fairly cheap with massive upside anyway.

oh cmon casey, f--- the 4th foul, what u playin for at this point, leave him in the game and let him learn

Only rose,wood and healthy kennard is useful for fantasy in this g-league team

Edited by kane
  • Haha 1

Meh. 20/10 and 2 stocks. 

DROP CITY.

• Haha 1

19 9 5 3 1 and scoring 2 points in the 4th cause d rose was on fire. This dude is an auto top 40 pick next year if he keeps the starting job.