lbjames6

Christian Wood 2019-2020 Outlook

10 minutes ago, RipCity0 said:

Griffin and Drummond out, it's now or never and I'm talking about his minutes not the production which even in 20 can be ok. If he cannot play at least 25 tonight then for me he is out, it cannot get better.

While I understand not being able to burn a roster spot on a spec pickup, I don’t know how you can say that.

5 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

While I understand not being able to burn a roster spot on a spec pickup, I don’t know how you can say that.

I mean he cannot have a better chance than when both bigs are out. If he cannot reach 25 tonight how do we expect him to do it with a healthy Drummond?

And to be honest with you for me if he plays again less minutes than Thon then it means Casey doesn't trust him at all. Normally this is the game where he should be playing 35 minutes, not speculating about 25.

Edited by RipCity0
  • Like 1

Well Thon is starting over him as expected, but it’ll definitely be something else if his minutes stay below 20 lol

lol. you guys arguing as if whatever Dwayne Casey is doing today, is the same thing he'll be doing couple of months from now.

Here are facts:

1) Coaches hate tanking, so much more for Dwayne Casey.

2) We're only 1/4 through the season, unless you are New York Knicks or Cleveland Cavaliers, you still have a chance to make it to the Eastern Conference Playoffs.

3) How can you hate on a guy like Christian Wood who has shown that he can get you the stats when given the minutes?

4) It's pointless to argue your speculation vs my speculation.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wisegeeks said:

lol. you guys arguing as if whatever Dwayne Casey is doing today, is the same thing he'll be doing couple of months from now.

Here are facts:

1) Coaches hate tanking, so much more for Dwayne Casey.

2) We're only 1/4 through the season, unless you are New York Knicks or Cleveland Cavaliers, you still have a chance to make it to the Eastern Conference Playoffs.

3) How can you hate on a guy like Christian Wood who has shown that he can get you the stats when given the minutes?

4) It's pointless to argue your speculation vs my speculation.

Haha well said

Thon is french for tuna, which means it's pretty fishy that he started over Wood. Wood in french is bois, so heres hoping for more fouls for the tuna man bois

Bro I’m watching this game on league pass, come on bro. Thon maker built like my girlfriend, get this fool out the game. I spend my hard earned money to watch this crap dawg 

Markieff is actually the pickup imo if he’s on your wire. Starting, coach trusts him, and he’s the greatest and direct beneficiary of the Griffin minutes. Also has 2 good games now with BG out. (3 if you count his 3 3PM 16 pt game against dallas). As of the 3Q as im typing this, he has the 2nd most minutes on the team this game, next to Kennard. Closes games out too when Griffin/Drummond is out.

Wood still is serviceable though. Kinda like Alex Len. Inconsistent, gets 20 or less mins, but he’ll give you that random double double. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kendanc said:

I always buy into these rotoworld hype trains and I always regret it lol

what are you regretting I don’t understand? 

He’s a stash no one said he’s going to break out right this minute, he has a golden opportunity ahead of him, especially if griffin is shut down.

at the end of last season for New Orleans he was a top 50 player for an entire month with gaudy averages.

Hes a 66 to 68 ft shooter he won’t be this bad most games.