Sign in to follow this  
RCRanger03

Maurice "Moe" Harkless 2019-2020 Outlook

If you're watching the Clippers game, he looks very ACTIVE and very ENGAGED on both sides of the ball.

Definitely on my watchlist now

• Like 1

moe looks good, thinking about picking him up. how many minutes do you think he'll get this year? 

8 minutes ago, at33q said:

moe looks good, thinking about picking him up. how many minutes do you think he'll get this year? 

He's a good pick up until PG gets back I would think

Have him for this game but have to drop him to activate dedmon... I am betting on the upside of Bacon instead of keeping him but I think his value will be great for anyone punting assist or points before pg back

In a pickle now. Was supposed to be my streamer spot but I can’t drop him now....6 stocks is so juicy 

Much better role here. Blazers had to rely on him too much. Clippers are deep and their system allows for roleplayers to put up decent stats as well. Like his outlook here.

Clippers have a good schedule next week as well. Nice contributor in 3s/stocks and locked in his 1/1/1 for this week last night. Opening night streamer is going to be hanging around a bit to see how long this lasts. I am happy to bet against Jamychal Green hitting 4/8 from 3 every night and PatPat getting starts which could open up more minutes for Harkless (I picked him up assuming he would start for PG). Could easily see him average above 1 steal and block until PG is back as long as he stays in the 25-30 minute area. There were a couple loose balls last night and I thought at least 1 more should have been counted as a STL for Moe. He could have easily got 5 or 6 steals. Maybe PatBev's intensity will rub off on him. He has been 1/1/1 in the past so I am more willing to bet on returning that value as opposed to projecting a rookie to hit 1/1/1 in their first season. By the time PG returns to hurt Harkless' value there will be another hot waiver pickup. Will be interesting to see how the rookies and other flyers pan out in tonight's big slate of games. Best part, he was barely mentioned in the Daily Dose because he isn't a buzzy guy who they want to hold up as a breakout/sleeper and his name isn't even linked after putting up one of the best lines yesterday when he low-key probably just won steals and blocks for his owners in week 1 provided the rest of their team does OK. 

Edited by BMart519

15 hours ago, nyjew said:

In a pickle now. Was supposed to be my streamer spot but I can’t drop him now....6 stocks is so juicy 

*NOOB ALERT*

What is a "stock" ?  

Perfect for streaming next week. There isn't as much buzz on his performance so I'm hoping he's still on the wire come Sunday.

16 minutes ago, crazyfingers711 said:

*NOOB ALERT*

What is a "stock" ?  

Stock = steal + block

• Thanks 1

He blocked dangelo on a layup and they rewarded him with a block then they take it away ??????

Edited by Flamez

The clippers are 10 deep when PG returns, just not enough minutes to go around besides for the main guys. Some nights will be harkless, pat bev, or shamet, other nights you have ppat, lou will and harrell putting up numbers.

15 hours ago, Raiiny said:

The clippers are 10 deep when PG returns, just not enough minutes to go around besides for the main guys. Some nights will be harkless, pat bev, or shamet, other nights you have ppat, lou will and harrell putting up numbers.

Didn't see PatPat coming in to threaten Moe's minutes... unfortunate, especially when he's chucking from 3

2 hours ago, DiscoNinja33 said:

Pat Bev out tomorrow with concussion. 

Time to fire up Moe! 

did his usage or playing time go up when Pat Bev went out?

I would've thought no Pat Bev means more Lou Will