Sign in to follow this  
BookersB

Evans and Edmonds for Lev Bell? WHIR

Trying to trade evans and Edmonds for L bell, good offer? Team is in my signature. Thanks WHIR 

If you can hold off until Davante returns, I think you could make that trade to make your RBs better. But I'm pretty high on Edmonds and think he could be a league winner, so holding him can also pay off. 

Go for it. I don't think David Johnson will be out for too long, plus Bell's schedule is going to open up. Top 3 RB ROS, in my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, theantishere said:

If you can hold off until Davante returns, I think you could make that trade to make your RBs better. But I'm pretty high on Edmonds and think he could be a league winner, so holding him can also pay off. 

Thanks man, I got you too.

That's not a bad trade for either side. All depends on DJ's health. I'm in the same boat.

Help with mine -

Yeah Midas well get what u can for Edmonds while u can, its not like we know the full story of what’s really going on to not get what u can for him.

Help with mine.

It's risky but Bell could be worth it. If DJ's injury is worse than we know and Edmonds keeps the job all year it will end up being a real bad trade as Edmonds himself will be about as valuable as Bell himself.

Yes, a similar deal was made in my league, I think for Evans and Lindsay. Frankly, you overpaid (maybe), if DJ can't return for some reason. However, for the upside of Bell, it is worth the risk. He's a bellcow with a 1st rd ADP, so hopefully things turn around with the favorable schedule. The fact that you don't have DJ also makes this a great deal to offer or take.

Edited by FitzMagic

On 10/22/2019 at 10:34 PM, BookersB said:

Trying to trade evans and Edmonds for L bell, good offer? Team is in my signature. Thanks WHIR 

Easy yes for me. Edmonds will have value through the year but never as high as it is now most likely. Evans is not really someone I am all that high on and it looks like Godwin will break out at his expense. Bell-with Darnold back (as bad as the last game was)-is a prime buy right now. The ROS schedule is really nice and he has shown he can produce even behind the Jets O line. Better passing game can't hurt