seeL

Reggie Jackson 2019-2020 Outlook

2 hours ago, jehob said:

chances he sits one of the back to back?

Its possible. Or given how Coach Casey was speaking of him, they might just put him out for both but keep him to limited minutes in both. 

I also dropped Sato for him. Hoping for 15 pts/5 dimes w/ 2 3s. 

I punt FG/TO so I feel it's worth it. With no Blake and Rose potentially getting traded, he could get lots of opportunity to put up some numbers on a bad team.

Edited by JJ-Reddit17
  • Like 1

On 1/22/2020 at 6:45 PM, flightboy10 said:

should i drop garland for reggie??? is reggie back now? since rose is on the trade block... hmm 

I just might . But long term , I would hope Rose or Drummond leave. That would vacate a big amount of shots and usage % . The thing is you never know what kinda pieces they would get back if a trade does happen. Anyways Ima take a flyer on him in my 10 teamer . See what happens 

7 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

I just might . But long term , I would hope Rose or Drummond leave. That would vacate a big amount of shots and usage % . The thing is you never know what kinda pieces they would get back if a trade does happen. Anyways Ima take a flyer on him in my 10 teamer . See what happens 

It's not the worst thing if they don't leave. It will help with efficiency and assists. 

3 hours ago, beejay6020 said:

dragic

I‘m not sure... Reggie is one of Detroits best Players, once his restriction is gone he‘ll have a higher usage rate than Dragic, especially when they trade D Rose...

playing better and better,he looks back to prime RJ

10 minutes ago, kane said:

playing better and better,he looks back to prime RJ

Was there ever a "prime RJ"? Sounds like a stretch :lol:

Nonetheless, he looks ok to roster for now.

• Haha 2

Of course he will kill you FG% when facing raptors elite defense

Look at his game log from last season, the guy would go on 3 or 4 games scoring in the middle teens to low 20s and then follows up with 1 or 2 duds... with Blake gone, rumors Kennard and Rose on the trading block (possibly Drummond, too).. Reggie can feast. Worst case, he'll be like last year, 2 threes/15pts/4assists.. kinda like owning Dragic but on a less stacked team

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PauGaSpurs said:

Look at his game log from last season, the guy would go on 3 or 4 games scoring in the middle teens to low 20s and then follows up with 1 or 2 duds... with Blake gone, rumors Kennard and Rose on the trading block (possibly Drummond, too).. Reggie can feast. Worst case, he'll be like last year, 2 threes/15pts/4assists.. kinda like owning Dragic but on a less stacked team

I absolutely agree... I‘d actually prefer Reggie over Dragic atm, just because Miami is too stacked with Nunn, Hero, Winslow, Duncan etc. 

Reggie‘s usage rate will be higher I guess

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, DownSouthWolverine said:

Bruce Brown is running circles around him right now

Jackson more consistent 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wish he at least got 1 steal today haha , neck and neck in my matchup . 0 turnovers tho ...that was good . But anyways his value skyrockets with Rose out . Also Bruce Brown is another good pickup if anyone misses out on RJax . I have Reggie now but will keep a close eye on that kid , incase Detroit goes full youth movement .

Edited by RunCMC

If they saw his back was bothering him and listed him as questionable ( more on the doubtful side ), why run him out there? Lol oh my.

Dropping this bum tomorrow.

Edited by DLG10

I'm so comfortable in the standings I really don't give a sh*t. F**k it. You do you R-Jax. 

You’d think coach would tell him to stop jackin at around 1-11 but no.