Sign in to follow this  
COBBLEPOT

Willie Cauley Stein 2019-2020 Outlook

7 minutes ago, Nica4two said:

Don't worry, Willie.  I saw your 17/8/2/1/2 line in 24 minutes even if no one else did.  Don't listen to the naysayers big guy - your top 100 value will remain steady with this tanking Warriors squad.  I have the faith.

he was pretty good today

even managed to fumble and alley and have it go in

No love for this dude? It might not always be pretty, but hes a very solid punt assist player. Surprised theres no chatter about him. His stocks are great.

51 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

No love for this dude? It might not always be pretty, but hes a very solid punt assist player. Surprised theres no chatter about him. His stocks are great.

People are convinced that Looney is gonna kill his value for some reason.

I ended up dropping him in my weekly league as he wasn't consistently getting in to my starting lineup and I'd rather my bench guys have high upside and I think he really has no upside, what he's doing now is the best you're gonna get. Still a great end of bench guy for punt assist teams like you said.

• Like 1

I was streaming WCS this week. But his stocks were a pleasant surprise. If he keeps playing like this I might have to make room for him on my roster. Great low end big who won’t hurt you anywhere.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, NoahsArc said:

I was streaming WCS this week. But his stocks were a pleasant surprise. If he keeps playing like this I might have to make room for him on my roster. Great low end big who won’t hurt you anywhere.

Yep exact same situation. Streamed him for those stocks. Pleasantly surprised.

He's turned into a very reliable source of stocks, fg% and decent rebounding with averages of 8.2 ppg, 6.4 reb, 1.2 stl, 1.4 blk and 56.6 fg%

As long as GSW stick to player development, which they have no reason not to with the lost season, he should be fine

Having watched all his games this season, he seems to be moving better now and actually trying. That helps 

2 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Every week I want to drop him, but his steals or blocks keep winning me over.

LOONEY HURT, and PASCHALL on limits I wouldn't mind holding him a little longer if I were you. 

21 hours ago, NoahsArc said:

He's been doing this all year. Super low key stocks guy who is also going to help your FG% and is a major plus on TOs. If you're punting points or 3s he is gold.

• Like 2

Traded Isaac in a package to get Doncic. One of the final reasons I ended up accepting was because somebody dropped Willie at that same time and he at least resembles the stocks I sent out. Here's to hoping he continues - Merry Christmas!

giphy.gif

Dray been showing Willie love and just shouted him out in his post game interview as to a big reason why the warriors have been playing well of late. I also read WCS has credited Dray on helping him learn to play defense and it definitely shows bc he’s playing some solid defense

And Dray is definitely someone u want in ur corner so hopefully he has a 30 minute role locked down going forward 

• Like 1

Everyone in Yahoo! leagues is dropping this guy just cause he might be out two games with an illness. People’s impatience crack me up. They must be allergic to stocks or something. After what he showed me last week, I’m holding.

On 1/1/2020 at 12:58 AM, NoahsArc said:

Everyone in Yahoo! leagues is dropping this guy just cause he might be out two games with an illness. People’s impatience crack me up. They must be allergic to stocks or something. After what he showed me last week, I’m holding.

10 minutes ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Put in a waiver for him. Getting on board for a poor man's Isaac replacement. 

Yeah I got him and am holding him for dear life now with Isaac gone. He pretty much does Isaac does, but less (no 3s, less elite stocks).

Pairing him with Smart or Bertans to make up for no Isaac.

We still holding? Or did just get worked tonight by Andre the giant?

Looking better tonight. Won't make up for what I'm missing stocks-wise with Isaac out but can't complain for a free pickup.

10 hours ago, m1dday said:

Looking better tonight. Won't make up for what I'm missing stocks-wise with Isaac out but can't complain for a free pickup.

Yep, him and Smart been helping with stocks since Isaac went down.