Sign in to follow this  
COBBLEPOT

Willie Cauley Stein 2019-2020 Outlook

I was surprised to see Chriss got cut bc he had been playing well 

This should bode well for WCS tho 

No stocks last night, but at least he got a double double. I hope he doesn't continue to lose playing time to Smailagic ROS like he did against the Bucks yesterday.

2 hours ago, NoahsArc said:

No stocks last night, but at least he got a double double. I hope he doesn't continue to lose playing time to Smailagic ROS like he did against the Bucks yesterday.

Every warriors fan wants to see more Smiley, not less 

How are you guys feeling about WCS? Looks like Omari Spellman might really eat the bulk of the minutes as the warriors keep tanking. Not sure what to do with this guy.

5 minutes ago, Walter330i said:

How are you guys feeling about WCS? Looks like Omari Spellman might really eat the bulk of the minutes as the warriors keep tanking. Not sure what to do with this guy.

Yeah, wondering the same thing, if making the swap makes sense, or if WCS is still in the running for big minutes later in the season.

Just now, Nica4two said:

Yeah, wondering the same thing, if making the swap makes sense, or if WCS is still in the running for big minutes later in the season.

I will more than likely win this week so I’m gonna hold him through a few more games to see if this was just an outlier. WCS just had a double double and the game before that had a solid 8/9/5/2/1 line. So he hasn’t been terrible but I’m worried he loses significant minutes. Especially with how unpredictable Kerr has been this year. He won’t sustain good enough value to roster with 16 minutes a game. Injuries are hitting me team hard right now though, so if he gives me a few duds he’s gone. 

Yeah I have a really bad feeling about this 😕  I think he needs at least minutes in the mid-20's to be someone to hold on your roster.

I was really hoping it would work out cause efficient stock guys like this don't just magically show up.

Lol omg. Here come the worry warts. What an absolute horrible player blurb on roto. Don’t listen to that guy people he is obviously not in tune with reality. 

Dropped.

Going to miss his stocks but it looks like hes only getting ~16 mpg and is totally out of rhythm at the moment. Will keep him on the watch list in case the rotation changes, and if he produces like he was earlier then I'd scoop him again. 

Dropped for Spellman. I am lucky nobody else picked him up! I love WCS but he is not getting enough opportunity anymore & Kerr seems to love Spellman.

Now Kerr seems to love Paschall, and it seems like he will have the most value ROS. If Trill will can still get stocks then I’ll still see him as valuable but with the experimentation Kerr has going on we can only be patient. 

You guys will be playing this game all season.

”Dropped WCS for Spellman...”

”Dropped Spellman for Paschall...”

”Dropped Paschall for Chriss...”

”Dropped Chriss for WCS...”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why does this trade increase his value? Porzingis and Kleber will get more run at center then him

• Like 3

1 minute ago, thornton1986 said:

Why does this trade increase his value? Porzingis and Kleber will get more run at center then him

will get more minutes for sure

Almost dropped him for a streamer earlier today. So glad I saw this. 

Edited by wildcat62

4 minutes ago, boshtrich17 said:

Paschall 

So he starts at the 4 and Green at the 5? 
That seems awfully undersized..

10 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Don't really trust Carlisle, we'll see.

Same it’s a wait and see. But Dallas plays 4 next week hope he hits the ground running 

14 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Don't really trust Carlisle, we'll see.

Yup, Carlisle love bigman who can shoot(Powell and Kleber),also he always go small ball lineup

I only think he will just ruin Kleber value

Edited by kane