Sign in to follow this  
vthokie3

Deal Edmonds to K. Johnson Owner? WHIR

Guy who just lost Keyrron is interested. He's 2-5 with Zeke on a bye (currently 2 back of the last playoff spot). I'm at 4-3 atm. Worth trying for Zeke with Carson and Edmonds?(I'd be screwed this week) He's open to dealing MT or Kupp in a Chase+WR type deal possibly. What would be a good offer here? 

His team (2-5): 

Brady, Wentz

Zeke, KJ (IR), White, Pollard

MT, Kupp, Auden Tate, Gordon, Fuller, Lazard

Waller, Goedert

My team(4-3):

Wilson 

CMC, Carson, Singletary, Edmonds, Malcolm Brown ( 5 RB limit)

Cooks, Juju, Curtis Samuel, Mike Williams, Tyrell, Crowder (Corey Davis only solid WR on waivers)

Kelce

Jags

Slye

Edited by vthokie3

Juju + Edmonds for Kupp? I don't see any other scenarios that might work. You could also try Carson + Edmonds for Zeke, but that's probably a long shot. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jmcampbe11 said:

Juju + Edmonds for Kupp? I don't see any other scenarios that might work. You could also try Carson + Edmonds for Zeke, but that's probably a long shot. 

Yeah was considering offering those two deals. My only issue with dealing for Kupp is I'd have 2 Rams WRs 

25 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

Yeah was considering offering those two deals. My only issue with dealing for Kupp is I'd have 2 Rams WRs 

That is a bit of a concern. I'm stubborn too so I might be inclined to stick with JuJu in hopes of him getting better. Maybe try for the RB upgrade instead. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

i would do that deal and I wouldn’t worry about having two Rams WR because Kupp is the guy you want from that team anyway.

1 minute ago, jmcampbe11 said:

That is a bit of a concern. I'm stubborn too so I might be inclined to stick with JuJu in hopes of him getting better. Maybe try for the RB upgrade instead. 

yup ideally he'd take Cooks with edmonds in swap

Just now, Wize1 said:

i would do that deal and I wouldn’t worry about having two Rams WR because Kupp is the guy you want from that team anyway.

might see if he'll take cooks with edmonds for Kupp. 

4 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

No 

confident that Edmonds ends up being the guy more than just this week or so?

Chase and Cooks for Edmonds for Kupp sounds good. I think DJ will be healthy enough to finish the season.

• Like 1

Thanks for mine!  Obviously Zeke is Zeke and you do have CMC so Chase & Carson could be good long term as you'll have CMC and Zeke locked in each week after this week. It's just you depth after that would be rough with Singeltary and M.Brown and not that it would help your depth but maybe see if he'd throw in the Zeke handcuff as well.  Realistically though you mentioned he'd be interested in moving MT in a Chase plus deal.  If he would do that I would do Chase and any of your WR's for that one otherwise try Chase and Cooks for Kupp.

So basically if your comfortable with your depth, get Zeke other wise I'd prefer an MT possibility if he'd budge.

• Like 1

If you can pull off Edmonds/Carson for Zeke/Pollard or Edmonds/Cooks for Kupp I would take it.  Personally I like going after Zeke first.

• Like 1

If he said he's open to dealing MT for Edmonds + one of your WRs, I'd be all over that. Even if you have to throw something else in it would be worth it.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ChiTownTrojan said:

If he said he's open to dealing MT for Edmonds + one of your WRs, I'd be all over that. Even if you have to throw something else in it would be worth it.

Oh for sure. I need to follow up with him after work. Basically I asked him if he wanted edmonds and he said" I'd love him but have nothing to trade. " I told him I'd be interested in MT, Kupp or Waller. He said replied that he would need a decent WR to replace MT or Kupp