Sign in to follow this  
wendellrott

Olabisi Johnson 2019 Outlook

2 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

The Waltons?

The A-Team?  No wait, that's not Mr. T.

Can’t believe I let myself get influenced by these forums and take a plunge on this guy as my wr3...f cousins and f the Vikings. Pathetic 80s football.

he looks like a solid player but 6 targets would be nice? They wanna run cook into the ground? Pick up Mattison

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Can’t believe I let myself get influenced by these forums and take a plunge on this guy as my wr3...f cousins and f the Vikings. Pathetic 80s football.

he looks like a solid player but 6 targets would be nice? They wanna run cook into the ground? Pick up Mattison

Bitter much?? "F Cousins and f the Vikings" ?? LOL

They got an early lead and CORRECTLY ran the clock. You took a chance on a rookie WR who had done next to nothing in the NFL. Don't act like the Vikings wronged you. You made the wrong choice.

Read my post earlier from yesterday, I predicted this exactly and warned against starting him. They had targets going to Diggs, Cook, Rudolph, Irv Smith Jr., etc. In a game where you knew the Redskins would try to run the ball as much as humanly possibly, in a game where you knew the Vikings would take a lead early. All of those things equate to fewer possessions and fewer pass attempts. That's just football.

Cook only had 23 carries and 5 receptions. "Run Cook into the ground"? What are you talking about?? The spread the ball out great, Mattinson got 13 carries. They absolutely dominated the clock in the 2nd half, holding the Redskins to only 4 possessions. That's winning football, and was a very predictable outcome to this game.

Edited by UVA_Drew
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Name the show. 

Image result for adebisi oz

L O S T

Just like Bisi in this offense ;)

• Haha 1

On 10/24/2019 at 11:44 PM, PlayTheWaivers said:

If Theilan is out again are you gambling again?