Sign in to follow this  
mgp2675

Should I plan on not starting Davante Adams?

Full PPR, my WRs are as follows:

• Davante Adams
  • Tyreek Hill
  • Cooper Kupp
  • Terry McLaurin

I would prefer Adams over McLaurin, but McLaurin plays tomorrow night so I need to make a decision whether I'm starting him or not.  In my situation would you play McLaurin and assume Adams is out again?

On the CBS Fantasy Football today podcast they had Dr. David Chow come on and talk about Adams toe injury and he basically said Adams is going to sit, or be a decoy.  He said the toe injury will require at least 4 weeks of healing to allow Adams to cut properly and be effective.

other notes I would mention: Packers are 6-1 so they aren't hurting without Adams.

Edited by Thrill22

1 minute ago, Thrill22 said:

On the CBS Fantasy Football today podcast they had Dr. David Chow come on and talk about Adams toe injury and he basically said Adams is going to sit, or be a decoy.  He said the toe injury will require at least 4 weeks of healing to allow Adams to cut properly and be effective

Interesting, thanks for the info.

20 minutes ago, Thrill22 said:

On the CBS Fantasy Football today podcast they had Dr. David Chow come on and talk about Adams toe injury and he basically said Adams is going to sit, or be a decoy.  He said the toe injury will require at least 4 weeks of healing to allow Adams to cut properly and be effective.

other notes I would mention: Packers are 6-1 so they aren't hurting without Adams.

He was hurt on Sep 26th.  This weekend is over four weeks.  That being said you have to go with Scarry Terry tomorrow.  Still no clarification on Adams at this point.

Edited by youngrice

I'm in the same boat with Adams vs McLaurin. I'm just playing Terry and not worrying about it.