Sign in to follow this  
mrbonifacio

Jonnu Smith 2019 Outlook

If you guys read what they said about Delanie, he aggravated the ankle the disclocated last year that ended his season. It sounds to me like we will have at least one more week of Jonnu Smith. Hopefully more. 

2 hours ago, Zekepeak86 said:

I could've caught that pass and scored the TD with how much room he had lol. 

I lol'd at the safety's attempt to "tackle" him after he caught it.

Edited by JE7HorseGod

44 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

If you guys read what they said about Delanie, he aggravated the ankle the disclocated last year that ended his season. It sounds to me like we will have at least one more week of Jonnu Smith. Hopefully more. 

There was a blurb that came out from a beatwriter that Delanie was spotted in a walking boot Sunday morning.

17 minutes ago, ludawg23 said:

There was a blurb that came out from a beatwriter that Delanie was spotted in a walking boot Sunday morning.

I mean I love Delanie, but I need this lol.  I can’t depend on ertz at all. How high of a pick was Jonnu? 3rd?

4 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

I mean I love Delanie, but I need this lol.  I can’t depend on ertz at all. How high of a pick was Jonnu? 3rd?

Lol same.  Delanie will go down as one of the greats at the position but outside of a few games, he was pretty useless.  A guy playing limited snaps is usually fantasy useless.

3rd round pick and improving by the year.

Eh the point of the video is that he lined up out wide 10 times Sunday. If you're stuck in TE hell and choosing between Hock, Ebron, Howard, etc. every week then this guy's a good plug-in if Walker misses an extended period. 

You could certainly do worse on waivers but I don't think you can trust anyone in this offense. I don't see Tannehill racking up a lot of yardage nor TDs so I feel like you'll get one good game a week and it'll alternate between Davis, Brown, and Jonnu. 

Edited by BGDDYKWL
  • Thanks 1

Tanny's going to implode sooner or later but I think it'll mainly torpedo whatever meager value the Titans WRs had built up. I wouldn't start one of their receivers under any circumstances. I do like whoever's getting the bulk of the snaps at tight end though, and game script appears favorable the next couple weeks (Carolina and KC).

• Haha 1

I'd flex him if I were bolder. He looks like a TE1 in the making. It's a reasonably good matchup, but it's still a run heavy offense, and should be one of the lowest scoring games of the week. 

On 10/29/2019 at 1:46 PM, PlayTheWaivers said:

Panthers are giving up about 5 receptions a game to the TE; And for chunk plays as well...starting with confidence 

To THE TE or to all the Te’s on the team? 

• Like 1

Delanie unable to practice again. Setting this bull up for a bunch of middle of the field targets (tannehill's MO)...

Really have to wonder about Walker too, re-injuring an already gimpy ankle and no news coming out. Jonnu could end up a seriously useful guy ROS.

• Thanks 1

Wouldn’t expect Delanie to practice on a Wednesday anyways. If they’re both active probably both unusable 

34 minutes ago, mrfrood said:

Any news on Walker being out this week?

Tea leaves say yes. Fire Jonnu up- feeling 4-50 day with 30% chance of td

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Tea leaves say yes. Fire Jonnu up- feeling 4-50 day with 30% chance of td

Walker out, let's go!!!!!

Panthers are the 8th best team at defending TEs for fantasy purposes - this shouldn't be a surprised to anyone. 

If Walker is out again this week, I think KC is a better match-up for him.

• Like 1

Tannehill still is mediocre and they have to feed Henry. The WR group is solid but unspectacular and now add Walker back into the mix. Jonnu not being used enough with all the other factors I have to drop him for OJ.. sad days here.

1 hour ago, Krambone said:

Tannehill still is mediocre and they have to feed Henry. The WR group is solid but unspectacular and now add Walker back into the mix. Jonnu not being used enough with all the other factors I have to drop him for OJ.. sad days here.

Bro...there is a shining light beaming down on your free agent list and it is shining on your savior....Jacob Hollister

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, dudewithabadcat said:

Bro...there is a shining light beaming down on your free agent list and it is shining on your savior....Jacob Hollister

With Dixon and Luke Wilson? I wish you luck good sir and appreciate your advice.