TheINC

Which QB to start - Wentz/Tannehill/Minshew? WHIR 100%

I'm 2-5 and need a win this week to keep my playoff hopes alive.  I've been riding Wentz all season, but after last week's game and with the injuries piling up on the Philly o-line I think I may need to roll the dice this week on a QB with a bit more upside, esp since Wentz is @ Buf this week.  The best options on the wire are:

Tannehill vs TB - you can't run on TB but you sure can pass, Tannehill looked promising last week and has a great matchup this week, but it's Tenn and Tannehill so...

Minshew vs NYJ - he has a much larger sample size of productivity so far this season, but his o-line has been leaky lately. Jets seem to be a giving defense so far.

I added Tannehill already since Minshew doesn't clear waivers until Saturday, but who's the best play?  Do I stick with Wentz or make the switch to either of these choices this week?

WHIR guaranteed as always, just leave a link. thx.

Edited by TheINC

Probably Tannehill

Edited by ryanglc1

Because they all have their risks I'd probably still go with Wentz.

I think I like Minshew this week..although I can see Tannihill..Wentz has been horrible..reminds me of Evans with my team......

2 hours ago, TheINC said:

I'm 2-5 and need a win this week to keep my playoff hopes alive.  I've been riding Wentz all season, but after last week's game and with the injuries piling up on the Philly o-line I think I may need to roll the dice this week on a QB with a bit more upside, esp since Wentz is @ Buf this week.  The best options on the wire are:

Tannehill vs TB - you can't run on TB but you sure can pass, Tannehill looked promising last week and has a great matchup this week, but it's Tenn and Tannehill so...

Minshew vs NYJ - he has a much larger sample size of productivity so far this season, but his o-line has been leaky lately. Jets seem to be a giving defense so far.

I added Tannehill already since Minshew doesn't clear waivers until Saturday, but who's the best play?  Do I stick with Wentz or make the switch to either of these choices this week?

WHIR guaranteed as always, just leave a link. thx.

I’m leaning Tannehill, Wentz v Bills no thanks, Minshew magic is fading