Sign in to follow this  
Oklahoma

D Adams and Ingram for OBJ and Lindsey or Ty Johnson? WHIR always

12 team nonppr. Sitting at 2-5. Must win this week.

Should I trade Davante Adams and Mark Ingram for OBJ and Phillip Lindsey or Ty Johnson? Davante is likely out at least one more week. Ingram is on bye. I am desperate and need to win this week.

Please leave a link.

Edited by Oklahoma

I would stay put. I think you can look for a better trade elsewhere. OBJ also plays the Pats this week so if you need a win, idk if he’s the player I’d target. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, mvttchew said:

I would stay put. I think you can look for a better trade elsewhere. OBJ also plays the Pats this week so if you need a win, idk if he’s the player I’d target. 

Another option is Davante for Chase Edmonds and Westbrook or Mike Williams.

Just now, FrancoJavierM said:

I think you find better trades for Adams and Ingram especially if you need the wins now. 

Thanks for mine. 

I've been trying man. Haven't gotten any bites.

I wouldn't do that trade as well.  If you're giving up Adams and Ingram I think you should be able to get back a much better package than OBJ/Lindsay.  I'd honestly be looking to do a 2 for 1 and targetting someone like Fournette or a very high usage RB if you're willing to trade those 2 away and need help this week.  thanks for mine

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Oklahoma said:

12 team nonppr. Sitting at 2-5. Must win this week.

Should I trade Davante Adams and Mark Ingram for OBJ and Phillip Lindsey or Ty Johnson? Davante is likely out at least one more week. Ingram is on bye. I am desperate and need to win this week.

Please leave a link.

Negative, I would wait another week on Adams rather than starting OBJ at the the Patriots. And Ingram for Lindsey is a  slight down grade, would rather have Ingram ROS