Sign in to follow this  
wheatfield

Big Trade - Jacobs, Thielen, DJ etc - WHIR

I have Chase Edmonds and have been talking trades with the DJ owner about sending him Chase or him sending me DJ. Idea is for one owner to have both. He proposed this trade:

I give Jacobs, Thielen, Devin Singletary
He gives DJ, Kupp, AP

My current roster:
QB: Goff, Winston
WR: Julio, Tyreek, Thielen, Watkins
RB: Jacobs, James White, Edmonds, Singletary
TE: Hooper

Should I take this? 12 team league standard scoring.

WHIR

This leaves you a little thin at RB depth. I want nothing to do with AP. Otherwise its good for you, I would counter by dropping  Singletary and AP from the trade. Good luck.

4 minutes ago, BookersB said:

This leaves you a little thin at RB depth. I want nothing to do with AP. Otherwise its good for you, I would counter by dropping  Singletary and AP from the trade. Good luck.

I'd be dropping AP and picking up another DEF from the WW. The other guy wants Singletary b/c he has Gore and gets to cover that.

I would do that Kupp over thielen and dj over Jacobs imo. You can try and drop so and singletary but either way I accept it. 

Edited by Blizzard737

2 hours ago, wheatfield said:

I'd be dropping AP and picking up another DEF from the WW. The other guy wants Singletary b/c he has Gore and gets to cover that.

Any chance you can get Walton to help with depth? I dont mind the deal at all, but keep an eye on RB.

I don’t really like it; if he won’t do it without Devin he needs to throw in another RB but I’m confused about who he has (Jacobs??) so I don’t know who to suggest

I am of the opinion that this is a decent trade, but I would agree with the people who are saying to take Singletary and AP out of the mix.  Singletary has a shot at being a legitimate asset; Peterson is at the end of his career.  

I’d stay put, chase/DJ could get tricky to predict from week to week; plus their schedule is brutal and they have a bye coming up. I’m trying to sell DJ personally, something weird is brewing in Arizona imo with the two rb signings this week

I like Jacobs more than DJ, Kupp over Thielen, and AP is worthless, singletary looked good until he got hurt, id much rather have him. I'd stay put, Edmonds looked good they might play him more even if DJ healthy.