Hyperize

Luke Kennard 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

He's on the wire. His boost in threes, efficiency, and assists is enticing. Is he worth an add in a couple weekS?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, stickman786 said:

He's on the wire. His boost in threes, efficiency, and assists is enticing. Is he worth an add in a couple weekS?

Huge assumption there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, stickman786 said:

He's on the wire. His boost in threes, efficiency, and assists is enticing. Is he worth an add in a couple weekS?

I'll take Otto Porter before this dude. I think even Otto is less injury prone 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, stickman786 said:

 

You're saying he wont get healthy? 

I'm saying we have no transparency as to his condition, or a way to know when he might actually return. He was supposed to be evaluated last week but there was no change in status or any news, he's just out indefinitely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2020 at 11:05 AM, markdash said:

I'm saying we have no transparency as to his condition, or a way to know when he might actually return. He was supposed to be evaluated last week but there was no change in status or any news, he's just out indefinitely.

Agreed, were left hanging.  The knees are super tricky, especially for basketball movements. Bilateral soreness, pain on both sides, im sure luke doesnt want to risk a ligament tear.

Just keep him on your watchlist and check his updates until something reasonable pops up.

 you got this luke kennard GIF by NBA 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Brandayz said:

Relevant in the Suns with a 30+ role?

I would guess Rubio and Booker at 1 & 2, Kennard at the 3, Oubre at the 4, and Ayton at 5.

3s and points but assists would go way down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, MilesBridgesBetterThanZion said:

If kelly gets traded Kennard should get 30+ easy on the Suns, is this a run don't walk situation or...a drive don't run?

 

Definitely , but I don't see that happening. Suns will want a decent haul for Oubre , unless this is a multi team trade 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

 

Definitely , but I don't see that happening. Suns will want a decent haul for Oubre , unless this is a multi team trade 

 

Oubre is playing right now so you'd imagine trades can't be toooo serious 

 

 

(That said I remember when Barnes was traded while playing lol )

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like best case scenario happened for Luke this trade deadline, staying put in Detroit and Drummond gone.

Will he be healthy enough to be a difference maker down the stretch?

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Purple Hippo said:

Looks like best case scenario happened for Luke this trade deadline, staying put in Detroit and Drummond gone.

Will he be healthy enough to be a difference maker down the stretch?

 

Knees are always tricky and in his case it's both knees. But given the fact that he was given this extended time to heal (with him coming back post ASB), I expect him to give us top 100 value. Should be decent enough to pickup in 10 teams too. But I would NOT be stashing him right now.

 

Edited by jrmintz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

Looks like Luke will be back right after ASB, and he's expected to be an important piece in the post Drummond era. 

 

Edited by Purple Hippo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what's up with this guy? Is he going to be back after ASB?

 

planning to use my waiver #1 on WCJ and contemplating to drop Kennard or Juancho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DonutGiveUp said:

 

👀

 

Lovely if he gets to play tomorrow, but definitely considering stashing him since he'll be looking good to go off post ASB.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are you guys expecting out of him? Currently stashing OPJ with no IR but considering switching him for Kennard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, thornton1986 said:

What are you guys expecting out of him? Currently stashing OPJ with no IR but considering switching him for Kennard

 

He was 15-3-4 with 1.6 Threes per game on 40% shooting. 

That was in the Drummond era though. 

Post Drummond, 18-5-6 with 2 Threes per game is realistic. 

Probs Top 80 numbers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DiscoNinja33 said:

 

He was 15-3-4 with 1.6 Threes per game on 40% shooting. 

That was in the Drummond era though. 

Post Drummond, 18-5-6 with 2 Threes per game is realistic. 

Probs Top 80 numbers. 

That was without Reggie Jackson though. That’s my issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thornton1986 said:

That was without Reggie Jackson though. That’s my issue

 

I wouldn't be too concerned to be honest. 

When everyone is healthy i think Reggie backs up Rose at PG. 

Svi backs up Kennard at SG or Svi takes Snells spot at the 3. 

Edited by DiscoNinja33

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.