Asapjoshy

Will Barton 2019-2020 Outlook

3 hours ago, sasuke7201 said:

Just picked him up from waiver. Is his toe injury a minor one or what? I didn't watch the last game.

minor. Good thing they lost last night, which means that they need barton (hopefully)

• Like 1

Part of me wants to drop him. Other part knows what he can put up if he gets 33 minutes a night and waiver wire is slim.

I on the other hand am hoping i bid enough to get him off waivers, and be rid of Garland.

Denver has been pretty quiet about his injury, went from GTD to in a walking boot 🤔 (too early for trade rumor right?)

Edited by DezedandConfused

9 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Denver has been pretty quiet about his injury, went from GTD to in a walking boot 🤔 (too early for trade rumor right?)

Yeah, a walking boot for toe inflammation seems very fishy. Not sure if I still wanna hold...

14 hours ago, dannyusf said:

Part of me wants to drop him. Other part knows what he can put up if he gets 33 minutes a night and waiver wire is slim.

This. I want to open another stream spot for next week but I feel he may get SG/SF on ESPN and I need a SG badly. Thinking of dropping nance instead cos he'll probably get back to me

Dropped in my league. Anything to see here with such a bad season last year? 2 years ago he was mid rounder and so far this year hes been solid.

3 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Dropped in my league. Anything to see here with such a bad season last year? 2 years ago he was mid rounder and so far this year hes been solid.

He struggled with injury last year, similar to Gary Harris but was a top 70 player with a big role for Denver the year prior. He's a hold as he can ball when given the minutes and the sf job belongs to him so the mins will be there. Hes part of Denver's core and their go to guy at sf regardless if Craig or porter jr. Murray Harris Barton Millsap Jokic are the guys that know how to play together well and those are their guys. I think Millsap is the only one whose value is at stake, pending health of course. 

52 minutes ago, Gdupm6 said:

Any news on this guy if hes gonna play today? 

Edited by m1dday
  • Like 1

Ok, watching the game and he looks worlds better than last year. With Harris going down yet again, looks like Barton's gonna eat 👀

To think I got him with only RJ Barrett 😃

29 minutes ago, Aloon33 said:

Most underappreciated fantasy player

hes got a bit better than glue guy stats, but isnt consistent enough to be a glue guy. I hope he gets his game back this season. I will try to pick him up off waivers. for PJ tucker

On 11/6/2019 at 10:21 AM, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

hes got a bit better than glue guy stats, but isnt consistent enough to be a glue guy. I hope he gets his game back this season. I will try to pick him up off waivers. for PJ tucker

He’s been good in the two games since returning. Assists are down but can’t argue with the scoring, strong %, boards and stocks 

On 11/6/2019 at 10:21 AM, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

wth is a “glue guy”?

Just now, The_Real_Deal said:

wth is a “glue guy”?

Term used on fantasy forums to describe an end of the bench type player that provides a sprinkle of everything, and doesn't hurt you in the efficiency stats. In the not so distant past a perfect example was Shaw (The Matrix) Marion when he was with Dallas towards the end of his career.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RLDN106 said:

Well this is a bummer. Will Barton III is questionable for tomorrow’s game with left adductor tightness. Hopefully another core injury doesn’t derail Barton III’s strong start to 19-20.
https://twitter.com/TJMcBrideNBA/status/1195800235106340866

either way he’s climbing up the injury prone list ..