Asapjoshy

Will Barton 2019-2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, ayowaya said:

Is his improved rebounding (7.3 per game!!)sustainable? What changed this season?

He's healthy and Jokic is fat! haha.. 

I don't think he is a 7 per game rebounder but 5.5+ looks reasonable.

• Haha 1

Surprised at the lack of activity on this guy. He's been a steady top 60-70 player for pretty much the entire season. Super consistent and contributes pretty much everywhere 

• Like 1

Because his boring glue guy as 2 years ago, typical SF stats, but above average, nothing pop eye.

At some point late december was outside top 100, RW readed he had some family trouble. Who knows?

16 hours ago, fabrar said:

Surprised at the lack of activity on this guy. He's been a steady top 60-70 player for pretty much the entire season. Super consistent and contributes pretty much everywhere 

He's my Siakam lite while Siakam is out...

He torched the warriors tonight, 31/5/7/1/1 with 7 threes(!) We might be in for a lot more lines like this with Murray out for a while and him running the point.

Edited by m1dday

anyone starting him tonight if you have players on your bench. scared he might sit out but they have noone so he might be forced to play.

58 minutes ago, brosephd said:

anyone starting him tonight if you have players on your bench. scared he might sit out but they have noone so he might be forced to play.

“Highly doubtful” to play. I wouldn’t risk it.

Can anyone find an update on his injury? They just keep ruling him out with no timetable or update. 

That is the Denver style with injuries. You will not find anything unless the beat writers manufacture something up with their guesses.

• Like 1

On 2/15/2020 at 6:01 AM, JormaJormala said:

That is the Denver style with injuries. You will not find anything unless the beat writers manufacture something up with their guesses.

The Nuggets and the Nets are notoriously vague

been hard to get in a rhythm since his knee but i need him for his SG/SF position eligibility. i like his all around game. not sure who else on the waiver in the same position would be better.

Will do not let me down when we are so close to winning it all! I just need a months worth of solid basketball out of you. PLEASE!