hoopking

Goga Bitadze 2019-2020 Outlook

How long do we expect Turner out for? I do think Goga has major upside but just not sure where the minutes will come from other than as a short term streamer.

22 minutes ago, XNW said:

checks in, gets a foul, sits back down lol. fouled out

So it goes with rookie bigs. Once he figures the fouls out , he’ll be a beast. Just needs minutes. 

For sure. just need his rebounds to be higher. However, he's only going to be good for ~ 2 ish weeks huh, dammm wish we can roster more people 😧

I think this guy is a lock 12T streamer for this week/ until Turner returns.

Having watched last night's game a couple things jumped out at me.

1. He has a nice stroke. I think he can contribute the odd 3 in 25 mins/game.

2. Very good passing IQ. He had 3 assists yesterday and Pacers felt comfortable executing dribble handoffs off of him.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Remind me again why the Pacers drafted this guy? Don’t they have too many bigs as it is?

For this very moment.

• Haha 5

anychance they move sabonis to the bench like last year and play turner at PF. Goga looks like a starting caliber center. 

26 minutes ago, the1gq2nvy said:

anychance they move sabonis to the bench like last year and play turner at PF. Goga looks like a starting caliber center. 

0.00000005% sounds about right 

1 hour ago, the1gq2nvy said:

Sabonis has been one of their best players all year, that would be pretty silly.

If anything, this recent stretch from Goga makes Turner a prime trade candidate.

Does anyone know how long Turners actually out, I heard he was week to week but today i read the blurb that he was questionable already. 

1 minute ago, Aces29 said:

Does anyone know how long Turners actually out, I heard he was week to week but today i read the blurb that he was questionable already. 

apparently Turner is closer to coming back than Sabonis. Should be next game or game after barring any setbacks.