kmoore1521

Cody Zeller 2019-2020 Outlook

Someone earlier said to just play him against teams with real centers, and so that's what I did.

1 hour ago, cdrichar said:

Someone earlier said to just play him against teams with real centers, and so that's what I did.

grizzlies and pistons up next so should be a good run.

So glad I was able to pick him back up tonight after I dropped him a week ago.  He's worth the occasional stinker because he's generally very consistent and actually has a pretty high ceiling for big games this year because the Hornets don't have many experienced guys/big men.  His ability to start shooting 3's is also awesome.

12 minutes ago, sld12 said:

So glad I was able to pick him back up tonight after I dropped him a week ago.  He's worth the occasional stinker because he's generally very consistent and actually has a pretty high ceiling for big games this year because the Hornets don't have many experienced guys/big men.  His ability to start shooting 3's is also awesome.

Meh. Decent end-of-bench big but not a real gamechanger. He has a low ceiling, but floor could be worse

47 minutes ago, vyun said:

Meh. Decent end-of-bench big but not a real gamechanger. He has a low ceiling, but floor could be worse

Perhaps in shallower leagues, but as an end of bench guy in my 20-teamer he's an absolute god send. 

Edited by flat_eric

2 hours ago, vyun said:

Just packaged this guy to upgrade to a stud, thank you Zeller for the great last 2 games, you may now go back to bum status.

20 minutes ago, Kamura said:

Just packaged this guy to upgrade to a stud, thank you Zeller for the great last 2 games, you may now go back to bum status.

The epitome of a cool story, bro. Definitely added value to the discussion in this thread.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

The epitome of a cool story, bro. Definitely added value to the discussion in this thread.

Just wanted to be that guy for once champ.

but for real. If he’s in a wire in 12 team leagues change that and don’t drop when he has a few duds.

also, right now is a nice chance to offload him in a 2 for 1.

5 hours ago, Kamura said:

You play in a bum league if Cody is the reason someone gave you a decent player

20 minutes ago, JStyles said:

Minutes are trending in the wrong direction.

He was having a good game to start too. Could’ve been a good line

23 minutes ago, JStyles said:

Minutes are trending in the wrong direction.

They're not really going to play their injury prone centre big minutes in a 30 point blowout. Especially when the team said they are going to soft load manage Zeller with the goal of having him play 82 games this year. Losing the battle in production today but winning the war against injury. Dont panic. He will finish as a  top-90 guy this year.

• Like 1

lack of blocks is very concerning, CHA toward bottom of league in interior defense as well, start of the year might've been a mirage #sadface

I think it may be time to move on. 

minutes disappearing 

hes not finishing the game anymore 

• Like 1