chimera

Joe Ingles 2019-2020 Outlook

Anyone a Jazz fan that could provide some insight?  I know he's coming off the bench.  Will he provide the nice out of position assists coming off the bench? (He still played 33mins last game.)

Edited by chimera

Maybe it´s not the same this year. Conley/Bogdanovic/Green instead of Rubio/Favors seems not good for him.

Time to drop? I´m so tempted in this moment.

doesnt look good at this point.  Minutes were there first game but dipped last game and usage seems very low.   He was supposed to run the 2nd unit but doesn't seem like the case with jazz being able to stagger conley and mitchell.  Gonna hold for a couple more.  

After having two pretty weak first games, one of which where he was given the start, Ingles definitely recovered a little bit last night. Not fully convinced that he is worth keeping, but I'm also gonna give him a few more games to see what he can do.

Bit of a bounce back game tonight. Haven't watched any Utah games, but maybe he's getting more comfortable running with the 2nd unit?

He's too good of a shooter from 3 to only make 1ish a game I think and the assists should be there facilitating the 2nd unit offense.

Good buy low option before he starts to positively regress I think.

• Like 1

I had a headache with him the last year and still have the same headache with him this year. Alas how short my memory is.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Minnesota_Jack said:

Enjoy Swiss army knife and top 100 production. 

This year is not top 100.... 

if always like that i will drop him

2 hours ago, Tomy said:

This year is not top 100.... 

if always like that i will drop him

He is in my league. Depends on your settings. And how many teams you have in your league. If he's your worst player then you must have a stacked team. Or 8 man league. 

1 hour ago, Minnesota_Jack said:

He is in my league. Depends on your settings. And how many teams you have in your league. If he's your worst player then you must have a stacked team. Or 8 man league. 

12 teams h2h 9 cat

i will see some days but if not change, difficult to hold...

29 minutes ago, Tomy said:

12 teams h2h 9 cat

i will see some days but if not change, difficult to hold...

Season hasn't even been 2 weeks yet. But do what you gotta do. 

Joe is one of those team reliant players and the jazz offense has been really sluggish at times. Once the offense picks up he'll be a reliable fantasy option again.

yeah, really considering a drop in a 10 team league ..

he'll probably be better than this but given his somewhat limited ceiling it doesn't seem worth it to put up with this long slump with promising prospects on the wire

On 11/9/2019 at 2:52 AM, PhiladelphiaPhoenix said:

yeah, really considering a drop in a 10 team league ..

He’s definitely a 10 team drop. I’m debating whether to cut him in my 14 team..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Roman89 said:

He’s definitely a 10 team drop. I’m debating whether to cut him in my 14 team..

If you have the patience and the luxury to stash him then you do. He should turn things around 

11 hours ago, atlantadynasty said:

If you have the patience and the luxury to stash him then you do. He should turn things around 

Do we really think he can turn things around though? There's so many new offensive weapons in Utah and it's really hurting Joe. Jingles has been a fantasy stud in years past. But if his shot isn't falling along with his low usage rate it's hard to justify stashing him. The Jazz have too many guns now and don't need him to score like before. Probably gonna stream his spot in my 12 team league after last night's performance. My patience is too thin to deal with this any longer.

28 minutes ago, NoahsArc said:

Do we really think he can turn things around though? There's so many new offensive weapons in Utah and it's really hurting Joe. Jingles has been a fantasy stud in years past. But if his shot isn't falling along with his low usage rate it's hard to justify stashing him. The Jazz have too many guns now and don't need him to score like before. Probably gonna stream his spot in my 12 team league after last night's performance. My patience is too thin to deal with this any longer.

He was never the volume shooter, he provides everything else. I think just like Conley, it's still adjustment period for him too since he is coming off the bench. Shots are there, they just ain't falling yet. I'm holding for a few more weeks before I drop. At the moment I have other players in my roster which are my priority to replace