chimera

Joe Ingles 2019-2020 Outlook

I’m so sad I drop this guy a few weeks ago before Conley’s injury...he was so frustrating to own. But it looks like he’s back to his top 50 ways. Congrats to those believed in him unlike me.

I drafted Joey and dropped him several weeks ago. As a Conley owner I'm cranky that someone picked up Jingles last week grrrrrrrrrr

He was a FA for a while when he was struggling. Of course one of my main competitors picked him up most likely as a stream option but he gets the starting position and a week later this news happens.

Dear Santa

This is very important.  I do not want any presents this year. All I want for Christmas this year is Joe Ingles. No toys. Just Joe. He first hit my wire awhile ago. I was waiting this whole time for some hope. Any hope that he would be the Jingles of the last two years in which I had him happily. I almost picked him up multiple times but didn’t believe.

The initial injury to Conley didn’t sway me either because I thought it would just go back to the status quo. He got picked up and dropped when Conley came back.

But hope arrived. He started with Conley last night and then Conley got hurt again. And so now I am praying. He will be available to pick up tomorrow, but I don’t have a high waiver. It is looking bleak.

Please if you can help in anyway. Let me have Joe on my team. I believe now. 

Sincerely,

Fantasy player who regrets his lack of Jingles belief.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Dear Santa

This is very important.  I do not want any presents this year. All I want for Christmas this year is Joe Ingles. No toys. Just Joe. He first hit my wire awhile ago. I was waiting this whole time for some hope. Any hope that he would be the Jingles of the last two years in which I had him happily. I almost picked him up multiple times but didn’t believe.

The initial injury to Conley didn’t sway me either because I thought it would just go back to the status quo. He got picked up and dropped when Conley came back.

But hope arrived. He started with Conley last night and then Conley got hurt again. And so now I am praying. He will be available to pick up tomorrow, but I don’t have a high waiver. It is looking bleak.

Please if you can help in anyway. Let me have Joe on my team. I believe now. 

Sincerely,

Fantasy player who regrets his lack of Jingles belief.

Go get em! Nice-list time!

Edited by dfstout

ah damn prob time to use my #1 waiver... gotta drop OG. i just hope he sticks in the starting lineup.

There was a point of the game last night where MCW was **** talking Joe. All Joe did was stand there and smile as MCW picked up a tech. That **** was hilarious.

if you are in a 10+ team then 100% worth #1 waiver. Guy is gonna ball for sure in the next 2-3 weeks and the slow start might be over even with conley coming back

3 minutes ago, atlantadynasty said:

if you are in a 10+ team then 100% worth #1 waiver. Guy is gonna ball for sure in the next 2-3 weeks and the slow start might be over even with conley coming back

Yup agree but mine is 8 teams which make me hesitant as I think I should reserve it for a possible top40-50 value

• Like 1

Fortunate enough to have scooped him off the wire after he was dropped the day after the Conley injury...one man's trash...

• Haha 1

Jazz broadcasters have noted how Ingles splits were on opposite ends of the spectrum when comparing starting and a bench role

He is like inverse Lou Williams: he gains his rhythm from playing with the first team otherwise his talent ceiling is lower

In Conley first game back from his original hamstring injury Ingles stayed in the starting lineup and I noticed the coach was quick to stagger Ingles/Conley 

So given how well the team has played w Ingles in the starting lineup I could see the coach staggering minutes so that Conley runs a lot of bench units

Basically putting Conley into the Ingles role they had him playing at the start of the season

• Like 1

5-5 including 4-4 from 3 in the first quarter?  Wow, stud.  Felt weird dropping Conley for him but not looking back and hoping he stays in the starting lineup even when Conley is back.

Edited by CharlesCC2